Chapter 13

A/N short chapter.

Kaylee

Today's the big day were I say my 'I do'. Right now I putting on my dress. My belly barely fits in my dress I'm now 5 months tomorrow I get find out what the gender is, and I'm so excited.

"Kaylee, Jessica is here. We can start now." Annette said as I nodded.

I look myself in the mirror and smile. I'm getting married.

I grab my flowers and wait. I saw everyone walk down.

It was soon my turn. I gulped and started walking. Everyone stood up from their seats as I walked. I was barefoot as the warm sand touched my feet.

I saw Nyle standing there and finally I made it to him. It had felt like forever. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back.

2 months later..

It was a nice morning so I got up from the softa chair and went outside. I haven't been working because of my belly. After the honeymoon I stopped working. We went Greece for our honeymoon.

I saw the sun rise. Yes, this baby kept me up all night and he's not even born yet. I felt arms wrap around me I look up to see Nyle and smile.

I kiss him quick and felt a pain but I ignored it.

"I need to leave for work. Are you going to be okay here by yourself?" Nyle asked me.

"Yes,babe I'll be fine." I tell him.

I went back inside with Nyle to pack him some lunch. I felt pain again and held my belly.

I ignored it again amd continued packing food.

"Babe! Your lunch is ready!" I yell.

"Can you bring my lunch box to the front door?" He asked.

"Yeah." I tell him. I walked over to the front door to see Nyle dressed in his uniform.

"Here babe, be careful." I say giving him his lunch box.

"I will." He said then gave me a kiss. He closed the front door and walked to his car.

I watched him get in the car and leave. My eyes widen as I look down to my legs seeing clear liquid start to dip down.

Shit! My water broke!