Chapter 12

A/N sorry its been awhile.

Kaylee

2 years later....

After saving Annette Jesse's dad died. She didn't cry but I knew she wanted too. She held up strong. But her and Ruben went there own ways. Annette and Chris are still together.

But yeah that's what's happening.

I just finished an oil change on my car.

I felt arms wrap around me. I look up and see Nyle. He is a bit taller than me so I have to look up. He kisses my forehead.

"Are you free tonight?" He asks me.

"Maybe why?" I ask him.

"Because I wanna take you out to dinner." He tells me.

"Oh okay then." I said. "I'm craving some pizza."

Then my stomach made a noise. Nyle chuckled.

"I'll go get some. I'm guessing someone hasn't had there lunch yet?" He said and I nod.

He leaves after that and I sigh. Annette came in with Chris.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." They both say.

"Where's Nyle?" Chris asks me.

"He went to go get pizza." I tell him as he nods.

"Does he know? Have you told him?" Annette asks me.

"I can't but I'm going to tell him today when he takes me out to dinner." I say to her.

"Kaylee you better because you said that 3 days ago. You can't hide it anymore your almost 3 months pregnant." She tells me.

"I promise I'll do it tonight." I said and she nods.

"At least your stomach hasn't grown." She says.

"I know." I whisper.

"Wait he's taking you out tonight?!" Annette yells.

"Yes, why?" I ask her.

"Because tonight is the town ball." She reminds me.

"Oh shit." I say.

"I'll call to tell him." Chris says and I nod for a 'thank you'.

"You have your dress?" She asks me.

"Yeah you?" I say.

"Yup." She says.

Later that evening at the ball--------------

We got to Jess's town for the ball. I still haven't told Nyle that I'm pregnant. I straighten my red dress out. I put my mask on before getting off the car.

I saw Jess and the girls they all looked so beautiful. We headed inside the girls had wine as I drank water.

"I'll be back." Jess told us and left. I looked over and saw Ruben coming towards us. Thats why she left.

I felt arms wrap around me. I look up to see Nyle.

"I have a surprise." He whispers in my ear. Annette sends me a smile. I roll my eyes.

"Show me then." I whisper back to him. He took my hand and we walked outside to the lake view the sun was setting down.

"What's the surprise?" I ask him.

"Close your eyes." He tells me and obey. I heard alot of movement.

"Okay open them." I heard him say.

I gasped at what I saw. I was in a circle of roses. I look up and saw Nyle shirtless and on his chest was written 'Will you marry me?' As he was on his knee holding a box.

Tears went down my cheeks.

"Will you marry me Kaylee Rose?" He said.

I have to him I tell myself. I have too now if we're gonna get married.

"Nyle I have to tell you something." I tell him. He smile turned into a frown.

"What is it?" He asks me.

"Its so hard to tell you." I say playing with my fingers.

"Do you not want to marry me?" He asks me.

"I do its just I think I need to tell before I say my answer." I tell him.

"What is it?" He asks me getting frustrated.

"I'm...." I can barely speak.

"Your what Kaylee?!" He began to raise his voice.

"I'm...p"

"Just tell me!" He yelled at me.

"I'm pregnant! There I said it. Nyle I'm pregnant." I yell.

His eyes widen.

"Your pregnant." He says and I nod my head scared to hell he'll leave me.

He smiles at me.

"Babe thats great. I'm gonna be a dad!" He says picking me up. I chuckle. He puts me down and gets on his knee again.

"So now Will you marry me?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Yes." I tell him. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him kissing back.

He pulls away and hugs me. I place my hands on his bare chest.

"How many months are you?" He asks me.

"I'll be 3 months in 2 days." I tell him.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asks me.

"I didn't know how to tell you I thought you would leave me." I say.

"Kaylee, I would be an asshole if I left you. I would never do that." He said to me.

"I love you my future husband." I say to him. He placed his hands on my belly and said....

" I love you too my future wife and my baby."