Chapter 6

A/N outfit on top

Kaylee

Tonight was the dinner with Nyle's parents. I got ready and waited for Nyle. After waiting we left. We walked into a huge dinning area. I saw every family member. I remember each and one of them. I saw Noah of course his Brother has to be here. We sat at the table and waited for their parents. They came when the food was served. I heard whispers from his parents and staring. I gulp hard.

"Nyle why is this horrible girl here?!" His father questions.

"She's not horrible." Nyle says. "She's wonderful." I blush and smile crazy.

"She hurt you when you left. That's what you called her when you left. You called her many rude names. You cursed too. She shouldn't be here." His mother said. I was getting mad. Knowing that he did this and that I might have hurt him. It's not my fault he left.

"Your mother is right Nyle. Why didn't you stay with the girl you were with in London? She was way better then this thing." His father said.

"Stop! Okay." Nyle yelled. I frown and look down. Noah saw how sad I was. I wanted to get out of here. I knew I shouldn't have come.

"Please excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I excuse myself from the table. I pretended to go to the bathroom but I didn't. I walked back to the hotel and packed my things just in case. I sigh. I look out the window to see people smiling. Couples holding hands and kissing. Kids having fun. I didn't even get to enjoy the park. An idea popped in my head. I changed into a minny mouse outfit. Grabbed my pass and left the hotel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I just got off the haunted mansion ride. It was getting dark and I walked to the gift shop. On my way there I heard voices. I looked through the bushes and saw Nyle and Noah talking.

"I can't believe mom and dad." Nyle said angrily.

"Same man." Noah says agreeing.

"Then they made Kaylee run off." Nyle says as Noah nods.

"We've been looking for her every where." Noah says.

"I know." Nyle sighs.

"She'll come back, let's go back to the hotel I'm tried." Noah whines.

"You can go I'm going to keep looking." Nyle says. As Noah nods and leaves. Nyle sighs. I walk away feeling guilty. I go to the gift shop and look around. I buy a key chain, a mickey mouse sweater, with a minny one too, a necklace, and a stuffed animal. The stuffed animal was Stitch. I love stitch. (A/N one of my favorite Disney characters.) I got Nyle the Mickey mouse sweater.

I walked back to the hotel and entered the room. I saw Nyle standing there worried. I put my bags on my bed and take off my shoes.

"Where did you go?" Nyle asks me worried.

"At the Park." I say shrugging.

"I know that at least you could of called me!" He raised his voice. I kinda finch.

"I didn't okay." I said getting mad. I look down at the bag with Nyle's gift.

"Why are you so worried? You didn't seem worried when you left me! So why huh? It's not my fault!" I yell then try to catch my breathe. I've never yelled at him in a long time. I grab the bag and through it to him. As he catchs it.

"Your welcome." I say slipping on my shoes fast grabbing my key. Just when I was about to walk out when Nyle grabbed my arm. I turned back around towards the door and pulled the door nob. But it closed. I look at Nyle.

"You bought me a mickey mouse hoddie?" He asks me as I nod.

"I'm sorry. Kaylee I'm so mad at my parents right now. I can't believe what they said about you. I'm so sorry." He apologizes, looking into my eyes. I look away not wanting to look at him. He holds my hands kissing my fists. I look at him. He's so sad. I move forward him. He has his head down still looking at my hands. I move my hands away from him and move them to his neck. He still doesn't look up. I look up to meet his face.

I could see the pain through his eyes. My heart stung seeing him like this. I touch his lips with my fingers. He looks up at me. Our eyes flicker to each others lips then eyes. He finches when I touch his cheek I step back and look down. He comes close to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He goes down to my ear.

"You look hot in this outfit." He whispers. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in and places his lips on mine. First I did respond but after a while I did.

He pulled away and I wanted more. I didn't know why. We didn't let go of each other. I rest my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry too. For running off, For not cal-" I didn't finish my sentence when he cut me off. I kissed him back. I was against the wall.

We both pulled away.

"Don't apologies it was my fault not your." He tells me.

"It was also mine." I say.

He took me to the bed.

"I'm not having you know what yet." I tell him. He chuckles and nods his head.

"No silly I want to cuddle." He tells me. I take off my shoes my ears and pass. He took off his shirt. I tried not to look at him. I lay down next to him as he wraps his arms around my waist. Our chests were pressed together as my hands placed on top of his chest. I saw his tattoos. They were beautiful. He kisses my forehead. I soon start falling asleep. Darkness taking over me. My eyelids dropping. I fall asleep.

In his arms.