«Bridges and LiveStreams»

Dedicated to NovaTheWerewolf

Shelby's POV

Oh crap, that hurts a lot. Did your friend ever punch you in the shoulder, acting silly or whatever? Times that but fifty and in the face, THAT IS MY FACE RIGHT NOW. That guy, I think Aaron was his name, had a solid punch.

I can tell my make up is running a bit but whatever. (There @Nova)

Max is quickly guiding me to the downstairs Medic-Station/Clinic. I slightly lean to him, comforted. My face hurts to much to think straight and I just let him help, I could do it myself but it would take, like, an hour. I'd bleed out by then, like I almost did at school once. (Your cool if you get this, Author~Chan confirms this)

I don't know where Jess went, I looked back but she wasn't near by. Max followed my gaze and realized she was missing too. "Where's Jessica?" He screwed up his face slightly.

I shrugged, my face hurts too much to speak really. Crap, hope she's okay, especially after that.

••••••

Ayy it's Jess' POV

I'm in my car, I don't know how I got here. It's fine tho, I start driving. I just wanna get away from here right now, I just keep going. It's raining hard, making it hard to see. The worst that happens in this is a small crash or idiots driving slow. I sigh and keep driving, my mind lost in a pressuring memories. Can I drown from mental thoughts? That would make a weird news line, 'Youtuber dies of mental drowning.'

I'm at a bridge, Malachi's Bridge, it's called. It's from a little boy who died when the bridge was not up to date. Poor kid. Poor mom.

I turn on my camera. I have no clue why, and start live streaming. I start talking and words through my teeth. I told then sorry for not being there, that I had left something in the Hotel. I smile, a winning smile so easily covering the words that want to cry.

It's still raining.

I didn't see it coming.

It was too late.

The car impacted my passenger side.

I'm spiraling out of control.

Mentally? Yes.

Physically? I guess so now.

My car hits the edge.

I'm flying.

Falling?

I hit.

I see water. My camera is recording.

Maybe.

Maybe all the watchers get to see me.

See me die.

A/n
Yes I'm aware she didn't take her own car, whatever. Tim will have is spotlight, along with others, very soon ;3 it's been a month since she left Mystreet but went back a week after Max getting her to get her car, no one saw her and she went back. They haven't found her small note yet. Sorry about absent-ness. Next chapter is just a small song someone is singing in their head. Enjoy.