»I Don't Know«

@breerille

A/N
Wrote this on the bus next to two little kids that won't stop talking >.< and had the crystal gems song stuck in my head because of @Nova ()

Katelyn's POV

Its morning, it's quiet and even the birds seemed to stop. I knock on her door, nothing.

I open it and it's surprisingly unlocked. I look in and there is no one there. The bathroom door is open and there's no lights in the rooms. I peek into the closet and there's nothing. I start panicking, "KC! COME HERE!"

The tired little Me'faw dragged her feet until she reached the door way. "Whaaaaat, Katelyn~Sama?"

"Aph is gone!" I yelped

"What?! APHMAU~SENPIA IS GONE?!" KC screeched

"I'll get Aaron, you text boys!" I said and grabbed my own phone while Kawaii~Chan got hers.

(K- Katelyn, A-Aaron)

K- Aphmau is gone

A- I know, I saw her last night...

K- WHAT?!

A- she was tackled by some dude then was pretty much dragged to the car and they bolted.

K- and you didn't call the cops or at least us?!

A-.... I didn't know if it was some sort of joke or prank, sorry!

K- grrr, get over here and I'll explain 2 u what's going on and what u missed.

A- okay

K- {Tells him about yesterday but I'm too lazy to write.}

A- Im at door now w/ others.....

•••••••••

We all sat on the couch, terrified. They aren't sure what happen and don't call the cops. ((If your friend goes missing or looks like she was kidnapped, do call the cops no matter what please. One thing can save a life.))

".... Why didn't she tell us?" Travis asked, KC nodded.

"I..." I sounded angry and emotionally drained, which I was, "I don't know. I honestly do not know."

I just don't know.

I don't know.