«Worry»

Jin's POV

I'm sitting with the boys on the couch, watching a movie. We all live in the same house, it's three stories and has a basement for the office. Shelby is asleep in her room, it's only us.

We're watching a movie when I get a call. It's Jess, I screw up my face but get up. I go to the corner of the room and someone pauses the movie, "Whassup Jess?"

She's crying. Hard.

(Jin)"Oh my gosh, why are you crying?"

Everyone is quiet and I put her on speaker. I tell her that, and then she finally responds.

"O-okay. I-i-I need to stay over there for a while. Anywhere but here... Please. I wouldn't ask you for this type of thing unless I really need help. I'm sorry for asking for such a big fav—"." Jess is interrupted by banging.

There is sound of motion and you can hear the phone being thrown on the bed. "Aphmau!" Someone shouts from the phone.

"Jess?! Jess are you there? Are you okay? What's going on?!" I said quickly, now worried.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Roommates are trying to get in. Sorry. Please, I need someone to pick me up. Can Max do it? He speeds so it's a lot faster for him to get here..." Jess saids and she had stopping crying, she giggles alittle.

"Hey! But I'll go now," Max said and got up, fast-walking to the garage.

Jess sighs, "Thank you... I'm sorry."

Click. She hung up, and left us to worry.

No one knows how badly Worry can effect you. Worry is like hearing a gunshot and the phone hangs up.

Worry is an emotion that feels like drowning but you still can barely breath.

Worry is... A serpent. A hissing creature that tries to choke you out but can't quiet do it all the way. Almost but not quite. And you live after being attacked by the beast, and the reptile of worry waits until another moment it can strike.

Worry.

All we can do is that.

Worry.