Chapter 11: Kiss the Girl

Elsa

"No!" I yell as I look to see a sword next to making me grab it fast and jump in front of Jack, sword in front of us making the lighting hit the sword and bounce back at Pitch. Pitch moves his head to the left right as the lighting goes by his head. "Elsa..." Jack whispers as I look down at him, he didn't have much time left. "What can I do?" I ask as I held his hand but he takes his hand and holds it up showing the bracelet. "The bracelet..." I say as I start to mess with it trying to get it of. "Oh no you don't." I hear as I feel something attack my hair. I fall back to see a raven on Jack's body.

I start to move back to Jack's body to get that raven off of his body when I see it become a snake and moves it's way around his neck, "Ssssstep clossser and I'll kill him." the snake hissed as I step back. "You like her? Scarlet, is a beautiful pet of mine, a creature that can transform into anything I want." I hear Pitch say as I looked back at him. All the power was consuming him as the waves start to go stronger making the ship rock back and forth. "If I want to keep this power, I need to get rid of you." Pitch says as he looks over at my father. He points the trident at my father and sister and I see him shot ice out. "No!" I scream as I watch my family frozen in the sea, living statues. Pitch looks back at me and smiles, "Now, for the last merprincess.... The one who can destroy me." Pitch says as he points the trident at me.

I close my eyes, knowing I couldn't run without legs, and wait for the blow to hit me. "Look down below!" I hear above me as I open my eyes to see someone fall from the sky, grab me and I'm swinging away form Pitch right before the ice hits me. I look to see who saved me and feel a smile on my face, "Isaac." I say with a laugh as he looks down at me, "What? I can be a hero sometimes." He says with a smile as we reach the Crew's Nest. I look down to see Pitch looking up at us, "You think you can hide up there?" Pitch says as he moves his hands and I see the wood holding the Nest up is slowly breaking. "Time to jump Elsa!" I hear next to me to see Flynn holding onto the ropes of the sail, Rapunzel next to him both of their hands reached out to me. "Jump Elsa!" Rapunzel yells as I feel Isaac left me up and throws me to them.

I grab Flynn's hand as he pulls me and holds me as I turn to see the Nest starting to fall as Isaac jumps into the ocean before it clashes into the sea. "Isaac!" I yell as I see his head pop up catching his breath. He looks up at us and gives us a thumbs up letting us know he was okay. I let my breath out as I look at Punzel, "I have to go back ocean, my powers are stronger when I'm in the sea." I say to her and Flynn. "Do you think you still have them?" Flynn ask as I nod, "I know I do." I look down at Jack, the snake starting to tighten her grip on his neck. "It's the only way to save Jack, my family, and my friends." I look at Punzel, "The only way to stop Pitch is with my powers in the ocean, I know I can do this." I say as I look at the ocean, feeling it call to me.

"I have a plan, and it's going to be crazy, but you have to trust me." I say as I look at my friends. The humans who watched over me since I've been on this ship, who've do nothing but helped me and made me stronger. "What are you going to do Elsa?" I hear Punzel ask making me smile, "You'll see you." I say as I push Flynn making him loosen his grip on me as I drive into the ocean. I feel the water on my skin, on my tail as I goes around my hair making me smile. I forgot how much I missed my tail, and the ocean. But now isn't the time to play around, I need to save everyone. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the ocean, calling all the sea life that lived with us. Please... Everyone... I need your help... Our king need your help. I bagged.

As I open my eyes, I see five great whites, a few eels and a lot of sea fish and last, my little baby Olaf all looking at me. Elsa! I hear Olaf scream as he swims over to me and wraps his tentacles around my arm making me smile, Oh Olaf I've missed you so much. I say as I look back at everyone else here almost forgetting why I was here for. Thank you all for helping me. Pitch has my father's trident, we all need to work together to get it back, please my friends. I ask as everyone looks at one another trying to figure out if they should help or not. I know it's hard to work with one another but we have work together. Look I know you all are enemies, but we all live in the ocean together, and my father is your King! And right now his in danger, and if you don't help me, we all die. I ask again, please help me! I say making all of them flinch.