Don't Kill Me! It's Not an Update!

Hey guys! So I know this isn't an update, I was tagged by @momoe_nagisa to tell you guys 13 things about me. Which will be really hard because I've done so many tags that everyone should know everything about me. But here we go.

Rules

You need to post all the rules

you have to share 13 things about yourself

do not refuse

complete your tag within a week or accept a punishment form the tagger

post the tags in a story or conversation

you must tag 15 people

if you post it as a chapter in a story, pick a creative name for it.

1: My wedding anniversary is in June

2: I've been married for 4 years.

3:I'm more then half Irish and love it

4: My best friends on this site are Jelsa-and-books-rock and LadyThora96 and V_Sparklez (my stupid phone deleted her name!)

5: I'm getting my first tattoo ever in two weeks

6: I work at a donuts hut

7: I've been writing since I was a teenager

8: I feel super bad that i haven't updated a lot of my Jelsa stories but I'm having writers block on them and I've been working on other stories.

9: The stories I am the most proud of writing is, Death of a Bachelor, Puppet Master and Labyrinth.

10: I love the human mind, I like to know how it works and why people do what they do.

11: I love eyes. In all my stories, I think eyes are the window to the soul and you can find anything through someone eyes.

12: One of the whole reason I married my husband is because he has beautiful hazel eyes that turn green when the sun hits them right.

13: I love Webtoons! I'm crazy about the app and love reading all the comics that are on there.

Okay so who I tag is

LadyThora96

Jelsa-and-books-rock

Youngwritergirl2

w_badger11

moonlightwalk

@milnic_catayas

whatebunnyrabbit22

##a_allowed##a_allowed href="https://www.wattpad.com/user/XxElsaxSnowQueenxX" ## XxElsaxSnowQueenxX

Jelsa-Heart

@syafnad

V_Sparklez

Okay so that's all I'm tagging, sorry I totally started picking random people that I could think of. I only really talk to like 3 or more people on this site. So sue me. I promise I will try and update this story again whenever I get some ideas. I am sorry for the wait guys, but you are all awesome and I love you all! If you guys haven't check out my other work! I promise you won't be disappointed. You guys rock!

~Kitty Kat