Chapter 9: Those Magic Changes

Pitch

"No! No!" I yell as I throw my crystal ball at the wall in anger. The last thing I saw before I throw my crystal was Jack's heart beating... And it was beating faster then any heart should beat. "Master..." I hear behind me as I turn to see Scarlet in her human form, she was scared her body was shaking. "Scarlet, what happened?" I ask as I start to walk to her, she starts to take a step back before her back hits wall. "I... I don't know. I did what you told Master. I used your power you gave me to make he want power... Like he always wanted." She shudders. I start to laugh as I place one hand on the wall next to her head, "You're right, you did do everything I asked you to do, but you missed one thing." I say as I punch the wall next her head making her jump.

"YOUR POWER ONLY WORKS IF YOU KEEP A HOLD OF THEM!" I scream in her face making her push back more and close her eyes. I grab her hand and put it in her face, "This is your power, touch! If you don't keep a hold of the person you want to control... it doesn't work!" I let go of her hand and step back from her, "Eleven years of planning... Eleven years of waiting for this boy to take full power... And it all gone." I turn back to Scarlet to see her still by the wall. "And it's because of you." I say as I see Scarlet start to shake as her legs give out and she falls to the ground.

"Please... Pitch, I didn't mean too... I'll do better next time!" She cries, tears falling down her beautiful face as I stand over her. I raise my right hand and make a dark black ball in my head, "I'm sorry dearie, but I can't handle another mistake like this." I say as I start to release the ball, until I feel something, power. I turn to my broken crystal to see Jack's heart, beating and unfrozen but a little part of it still had my magic in it. The magic that I can control. I turn back to Scarlet, her arms covering her head waiting for the blow. I lower my hand and go down to her level.

I place my hand under her chin making her look at me, "You got lucky, his heart still has some of the magic I gave him, enough for you to control him. But it won't last for long, you only have till tonight to get him to marry Elsa, I don't care what you do, just get me that girl!" I yell making her nod quickly,

"Yes Master."

Elsa

I woke up to feeling someone's arms around me. As I open my eyes, I see Jack looking at me. His eyes were that beautiful blue I only see once in awhile, the color that made me fall for him. "Jack? What's wrong?" I ask as he starts to move closer to me until I feel his lips on mine. I feel my eyes widen confused on what was happening. He pulls back and gives me a smile, "I love you Elsa. I love you so much." Jack says as he kisses me again and this time, I took the kiss and I gave it right back at him. I wrap my arms around his neck just trying to drink him in, this was the Jack I've been wanting. As he pulls back he looks at me, "What has gotten into you?" I ask breathless.

He starts to laugh as he moves his hand up my arm and pulls my hand down to his chest, over where his heart is at. My eyes follow looking at his bare chest making my cheeks get warm. Under my fingertips I feel it, a beat. No not just a beat, tons of beats, his heart was beating. "Jack... Your heart." I say looking back at him. He starts to nod, "I had a nightmare, that we were together, you loved me. You told me that your heart only beats for me and in my dream, I felt no emotions like I did in the real world. But then, the sky turned dark and you because dark, evil almost. You started to kill me because my heart didn't beat for you.