Chapter 1: Eleven Years Later

Elsa

            "Pssh... Elsa." I hear as I feel something go past me. I open one eye to see water move around me meaning someone was in my room. I feel a smile go on my face as I close my eye pretending I was still asleep. I feel someone start to shake my arm, I tried my hardest not to laugh, "Elsa! Wake up, wake up!!! You can't sleep all day! You promised you'd take Olaf and me to the coral reefs! You promised!" I hear my little sister Anna yells as she dug her nails into my skin making me flinch and fling my arm back. "Anna!" I yell as I hold my arm. I see her swim back from me and cross her arms. "Well that woke you up." She said making me glare at her.

            "That really hurt Anna." I say as I look at my arm just to see nail marks. "You're lucky I didn't bleed, your nails are sharp." I say as I swim up to her. "Well, can we please go to the coral reefs!? Please?" I sigh as I swim over to my glass that shows myself in it, humans call it a mirror. I grab my coral brush and start to brush my hair so I can put it in a french braid. "How about you go get Olaf while I finish up, deal?" I say as I turn to her. She started to move her green tail back and forth as her two braids start to swing with the waves. "Fine, I'll get Olaf; meet you in about ten minutes?" She asks making me nod. "Deal, meet you in the throne room." I say as she swims out of my room and I have a minute alone.

            By the way, happy birthday. I hear in my head making me smile. Thank you Anna. I say back. Normally Anna and I use telekinesis to talk but lately, I haven't been using it, it might be because when I normally talk, I have to sing, so it's not even me talking, I'm just singing. My father likes to use my voices when ships get to close to the palace. I sing my song and which makes them follow me away from the palace and I have to make sure no one sees me. Humans should never know that mermaids are real, we just want them to think we're just stories that they tell their little humans about.

Elsa. I hear Anna calling my name again. I sigh,

Yes Anna?

Father wants to see you, now.

I feel my eyes widen a bit, great he must of saw another ship coming close to the palace again and wants me to get rid of them. I'll be there soon. I send to Anna as I turn around to see a small school of fish swim by my door. As mad as I was at my father, I couldn't help but smile as the fish swim by. Happy birthday Princess Elsa. They say as they swim by. I giggle thanks as I swim past them and head to the throne room knowing that was where my father was at.

As I reach the Throne room, I see my father, sitting on his throne. Next to him is Anna holding her blue ringed octopus Olaf. I swim up to my father and bow to him. You wanted to see me? I ask. My father slowly raises his mighty blue tail that almost matched mine pushing behind him as he swims up to me and gives me a big hug. Taken back by this I wrap my arms around him and smile. Happy 21est birthday my sweet baby girl. He says as he pulls back. He has this smile on his face making me smile back.

 He has this smile on his face making me smile back