Chapter 3: Dark Night

Anna

Anna you need to calm down, please. I hear Kristoff say in my head. I kept swimming back and forth trying to figure out where Elsa and Olaf were. I turn to Kristoff, "How Kristoff? How can I calm down? My sister and my pet are both missing!" I almost scream. I can tell that Kristoff is worried but with the sky turning dark, it was hard to find them now even with my father's jellyfish and his glow fish looking form them. I feel Kristoff's hands on my shoulders trying to relax me, it was working a little but I was still stressing. "Anna, your father sent an army looking form them, we will find them. You know how Elsa is; she might have just swum off to the surface again." He says making me glare at him, "She wouldn't do that, not on her birthday."

I cross my arms over my chest, "I have a bad feeling... Something happened to her." I say making Kristoff pull me into his arms and hold me tight. I loved being in Kristoff's arms, it was the only place I felt safe. My father would never approve of our relationship. He was a servant; I was royal it just wouldn't work. But it's called young love for a reason; we don't care what others think. "Have you found her yet?" I hear from the distance as I push Kristoff away from me, "I'm sorry that's my father." I say as I see my father swim into the throne room with the Captain of the guard swimming next to him. "I'm sorry sir; we haven't found her or Olaf yet." The Captain said with a look of worry on his face. I see my father sigh as he looks at us. "Anna, Kristoff has she returned yet?" My father asks.

I shake my head as I go up to him, "You know I would tell you if she did." I say as he pulls me into a hug. I was trying not to cry as he hugged me tighter. We were all my father had left after my mother passed away. I see my father look at Kristoff, "Thank you for watching after my girl while we looked for Elsa." Kristoff bows, "Of course sir." He says as she straightens up, his eyes on me. I give him a quick wink when I hear something. Anna!!!! Poseidon! Anyone! We all hear as we turn to see a small little octopus swim to us. Olaf!!! I scream as I swim to and pull him in a big hug. Where were you!? You had me so worried! Where's Elsa? I ask as I held him tighter.

I feel him start to move around as he wiggles his way out of my arms and looks at my father. I was trapped in a net and Elsa got me out but Elsa.... Elsa got trapped! A ship kidnapped her! Olaf quickly said making the water around us start to turn meaning my father was upset. "A human took her... We have to get her back. Captain get everyone to safety."
My father says as I see the Captain nod. "Wait... Wait. Father what are you going to do?" I ask as the Captain stops and looks at us. My father turns to me, "We need to take the ship down, and I need a storm big enough to send it to the bottom of the ocean." My father says as I hear a noise coming from the surface. I look up to see the lighten start to hit the sky making the sea uneasy.

"Wait, no father wait!" I say as I grab his arm. "Anna this needs to happen." He says the storm getting worse in the ocean. "Father just listen to me! If you sink the ship, you might hurt Elsa or worse. Elsa is a smart girl, she will find a way out, but right now I think we just need to keep looking for this ship and save her that way. You could hurt a lot more humans or even some merfolk if you make that storm." I bag. I could see in my father's eyes he was thinking, trying to figure out if he should trust me or not. "But... If this... human marries her..." "She has to love him before you lose your power and we both know Elsa dose not love easily. We'll save her or she'll save herself before she falls in love." I interpret him.

I wasn't just thinking about Elsa, I was thinking about our people and the humans that haven't done anything but sail. I tighten my grip on his arm, Please father. I bag. He just keeps looking at me until someone cleared their throat. We both look over at the Captain, "Sir, I need orders." He says. I hear my father sigh, Olaf, tell the Captain what the ship looks like. Olaf nods as he swims over to the Captain. "Captain, I want your men to look for this ship, make sure the humans don't see you." "Yes sir." The Captain says as he bows and he and Olaf swim off. My father turns back to me, "Kristoff, keep your eye on Anna, she doesn't go anywhere without you. And Anna, you have to stay close to the palace. Please."

Kristoff and I both nod, "I promise I'll stay by the palace, just let me know if there's anything we can do to help though." I say as I gave my father a hug. "You staying safe will help, and try to see if you can hear your sister, but if this... human is smart he already moved away from here." My father says as he kisses my forehead. "I'll be back later sweetheart." My father says as he swims off. Right when I see him leave I swim right into Kristoff's arms and started to cry.

This was all my fault.

Jack

I sat on the edge of the bed as Elsa sat in the corner, a blanket wrapped around her. I couldn't help but laugh, she was so innocent as she moves her hand over hair that was braided and still a little wet from coming from the ocean. My mother's story was right, she was so beautiful, and she would be a lovely bride once I make her fall in love with me, which shouldn't be hard. "Why do you cover yourself up?" I ask making her look at me. She places her hand on her lap, "Everyone was staring at me and you... You haven't stopped looking at me since you kidnapped me." She says her eyes glaring at me. "Damn, you are a feisty little mermaid aren't you?" I say as I move closer to her.

She pushes her back hard on the wall, as if she pushes harder, she can escape me. "What are you? How are you so powerful?" I shrug, "I'm just a man who wants to be a legend, and you're the key to that. And for my power, that's a story for another time, or never whichever works." I say with as smirk, there was no way I was going to tell her about the man that gave me this power, my gift that might slowly be turning into a curse. "My father will stop at nothing until he finds me. And if you're lucky, he won't kill you." She hisses at me. I give her a smirk, "You want to bet?" I say as I grab her leg and pull her to me. I hear her gasp as I pin her down and hold her down. "Let go of me!" She says as she tries to move her arms and legs. "You're father, will never find you. This ship has a spell around it to be seen when I want it to be seen." Before she could move again, I quickly put my hands under her back as I lift her up and push her on the wall.

I grab both of her wrists with one hand as I move my free hand down her arm and to her hair. She tries to move her head but I just grab her braid making her stop. "And that ring that you're wearing as the same effect." I say as I undo her braid and see her hair waterfall past her shoulders. "You need to understand Elsa that you are mine. And mine alone, and you will love me." I say as I move my head to her neck, it was hard not to touch her, to feel her soft skin on my lips and fingertips.

"How can I love a man that has no heart?" I hear her whisper making me stop. I pull my head back and look at her. I couldn't stop myself as I raise my hand and slap her. Her head turns to the side and I could see a tear go down her face as I grab her throat, "Never... Speak to me like that again." I say as I let go of her throat and push her to the side as she lies on my bed. I get off and look back at her. Her light blue eyes were turning dark blue form the tears forming in her eyes. I turn my back to her and start to walk to the door, "Rapunzel will be here soon with some clothes and when I get back, you better be dress for me." I say as I reach the door. "You are a monster!" She yells making me stop.

"I know." I say as I open the door and walk out, hearing the door close behind me.

Hey guys!!! I'm so happy I got to update again today! I didn't know if I would have time or not today but I did! Whoo!! So what do you guys think of this chapter so far? What do you think? Sorry it's such a short chapter, the next one will be longer I promise. Next chapter we see Rapunzel and Elsa have a little talk. Leave me some comments guys on what you think, maybe a vote if you guys want too!!! You all rock! And until the next update, sorry for my grammar and spelling! Love you all!!

~Kitty Kat