Chapter 7: Welcome to Tortuga

Elsa

"Welcome to Tortuga lass!" I hear Flynn yell as we start to walk off the ship. I start to giggle as I look at Tortuga, I remember my father telling me stories of this place. This is where the sea witch was banned too, the scum of the Earth my father use to call it. "Alright everyone, hotel is just ahead, everyone stay close, have fun and we'll meet up again in a week." I hear Jack say as I turn to face him. He doesn't remember anything from last night, but I could tell he was in pain, his eyes were still blood shot and he looked tried. "He has a hang over." I hear Rapunzel whisper in my ear. "And what does that mean?" I whisper back as Jack walk past us but not to far from me. "It means, he had a little to much rum and it's making him sick.

"But that's what he gets for being an ass." Punzel says loud enough to make Jack turn to us. "I hear that First mate." Jack says as he stops so I can catch up with him. "You were supposed too." Punzel says with a smirk as she start to walk past us and wraps her arm around Flynn's waist. "She really gets under my skin." Jack says as he wraps his arm around my waist making me blush, ever since I found out about this curse, I felt like my feelings I've been hiding from myself are finally coming out. "Are you blushing?" He ask making me shake my head, "Nope, I'm just a little warm." I say as I push his arm away from me.

"You're a bad liar princess." Jack say, and he was right I was but... he can't find out I'm falling for him, I need to make his heart beat again, to break this curse, it's the only way I can go home. If that's what I even want anymore.

"Man it feels good to be back here. I wonder if I'll see some old faces." I hear Isaac say as he walks past Jack and I. I watch as a beautiful girl with a long black dress with her red hair tied up walk over to us. Isaac stops, "Isabella!" Isaac yells as the girl stops in front of him. She gives a sweet smile before it goes down and she slaps him making his head go to the side. Isabella glares at him one last time before she walks away and Isaac turns to us, "I don't think I deserve that." I feel a giggle escape my lips. A moment later, another girl with a red dress and light dark hair hanging loosely around her shoulders walks up to Isaac.

Isaac turns back, "Annabelle." Annabelle glares, "With my sister!?" She yells. "Wait... What?" Isaac ask before Annabelle slaps him across the face and walks away. He turns back to us, "I may have deserved that one..." He says as he places his hand on his cheek and walks away. I couldn't help but start to laugh, "Isaac is such a slut." Jack says making me laugh more, "At less his funny." I say as he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, "Remember, you're mine." Jack says making me give him a small smile, "Are you jealous?" I ask kind of hoping he was.

He stares into my eyes for what seem like forever until I saw it, a smile. I real smile, a sweet cute smile. But as quickly as it was there, it was gone. "I just don't like sharing." He say before he pushes me back and starts to walk off, dragging me with him, his hand still holding mine. "Where are we going?" I ask feeling myself melt from his touch. "I thought you'd be hungry so we're going to eat, you're going to tell me what happened last night and then Punzel wants to take you to go shopping." He says as we reach a small building that said, Big Al's BBQ. I was scared to know what it was all about.

"Why do you want to talk about last night?" I ask not wanting to talk about last night. We reach a table and take a seat. "I want to know what happened, because as you can tell..." Jack says as he takes a drink of what I'm guess is rum, he looks back at me, "I'm in hell of a shape right now." He says as someone comes over to us. A man about the same age as Jack and I with short black hair and a eye patch over his right eye with a smile on his face. "Hello love, what can I get you?" He ask his one eye on me, and I can feel Jack's glare on him. "Umm... I'll just have...." I look down at my hands, I had no idea what I was doing. "She'll have pulled pork sandwich, with fries and I'll do the same but with a side of rum." Jack hisses making me raise my head and making the boy look at him.