Chapter 5: What King of Magic is This?

Chapter 5: What Kind of Magic is This?

Jack

I walk back to my room to see Rapunzel leaving as I pick up my pace to catch her. "First Mate." I yell making her stop. She turns to me and crosses her arms, "Yes oh fearless Captain." She said with sarcastic making me growl at her, "You're not funny." "It was a little funny." She says as she uncrosses her arm just so she can move some hair out of her face. "What do you want Cap'n?" She asks a little more nicely then before. "How is she doing?" I ask making her eyes widen, "Oh now you care? How do you think she's doing Frost? She's scared and she misses her family." She moves closer to me and puts a finger in front of my face, "And don't think I didn't see her cheek, your hand print is still imprinted there." She hisses.

I lower my eyes and look at my hand again, "I... I didn't mean..." "Bull shit Frost, you don't care, and you have no heart remember?" She says making me look back at her again and she took a step back knowing what she was going to make me pissed, and right now I was. "I have a heart Rapunzel! It... It just doesn't beat." I whisper as I start to walk past her to go to my room. Before I even get a step by her she grabs my arm. I start to laugh as I look at her, "Pulling the same trick I do now Punzel?" "I just thought I would get your attention." She says letting go of my arm. "I'm listening." I say keeping my eye on her. "Take it easy on her Jack; don't just jump on her when she's down. Be a gentleman." She says. I give her a sharp smile, "Aren't I always?" I say and start to walk off.

"Remember what I said Frost!" I hear Punzel yell as I reach my door. I wave my hand behind me, "Night First Mate." I yell as I open the door to see Elsa asleep on my bed. I close the door as quietly as I could but still she moves her head a little and I hear her sigh a bit. I start to take off my shirt and boots as I crawl into bed with her. She moves over a bit before she opens her eyes and looks at me. "What are you doing?" She asks her voice quite. "We sleep in the same bed." I say as she rolls over so her back is turned to me. I put my arms around her and pull her into my chest. I see she took her braid out and her long snow blonde wave past her shoulder. Punzel did a great job finding her a nightgown, the gown really showed off her body and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She smelled just like the ocean breeze as I burry my head into her hair.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I hear a small whisper making me lift my head up to see that her eyes were still closed. I put my head on top of hers and sigh, "I might." I say as I feel my eyes start to close and I was taken away into my dreams.

***

I open my eyes and starts gasping for air and coughing, feeling water coming out form my mouth. I look around to see I'm in the ocean. The waves pushing more and more into the middle of the sea. "What the hell..." I say as I start to swim trying to figure out where I am. "So you found her?" I stop dead in my tracks, I know that voice. I turn around to see my mother, her black hair tied back in a bun and her light blue eyes looking at me. Everyone always said I had my mother's eyes. She was standing on a small island the water slowly touching her feet. "Mom..." I say quietly as I start to swim to her but even how fast I swim, it seem like the island was getting further away from me. I stop and try to catch my breath, wondering why I can't get to her. "Jack... you didn't save me..." I hear my mother say almost in a whisper. "How... How could I?" I ask as I look up to see that the island is gone, and so is the ocean. "You had all the power in the world, and all you cared about was finding that girl, to get more power." Odette says as she walks over to me. I tried to move, to run to her but I couldn't move something was holding me down.

"I tried to save you, I did everything I could... but nothing helped." I said as I look back down at the ground. I feel someone grab my throat and held it tight. "Lier!" the person yelled and it wasn't my mother, it was my father but somehow he was different. His shaggy brunette hair was now gray with white going through it. And his hazel eyes that use to be full of light, was darken. "You could have saved her! But you didn't because you just wanted the mermaid, you didn't care about your mother's death, or even my death!" He yells and tightens his grip.