.11

The whole night was a haze.  It didn't feel real.  It was more like a nightmare. The whole relationship felt empty. It used to be so full of passion. Even though it wasn't always blind love, at least there would be our infatuating hate. Now there was nothing. Not lust, not affection, not distaste. Just a hangover on all the memories. You never get hungover if you keep drinking, though. Chris was never a pleasant person when it was time to sober up and he knew that. 

 On one hand my anxiety was too high to rest, but on the other, my eyes were drooping like they were lead.  I trusted Chris enough not to kill me while I slept, but I knew there was a chance he would kill me if I did sleep.  I settled for the middle road of dozing and waking myself up.  Chris was basically dead the whole night, both his arms around my waist as he spooned me.  When the sun rose and he stirred, I closed my eyes loosely and made my body limp.  

"I love you." He whispered in my ear before leaving the room.  I flicked my head up, the chain attached to my neck clinking.  I shifted around a bit, pulling another pillow under me so I could sit up.  Within a couple of minutes, Chris came back with a tray of food.  He smiled when he saw that I was awake, quickly coming to sit by me. 

"Good morning, Hun."  He cooed, kissing me softly and running his hand over my hair.  I didn't dare pull away but I also didn't return the passion to him.  When he pulled away, he looked displeased.  

"You don't love me." Chris voiced, grabbing the tray and sliding it into my lap.  I opened my mouth the speak, but just couldn't.  

"It's okay.  I understand.  I'll get you back eventually." He said confidently as he climbed off the bed and left the room, shutting the door behind himself.  I stared ahead for a minute as I rubbed my neck, feeling around the collar.  It wasn't terrible to wear but the weight of the chain was something I would have to get used to.  I took the spoon that was in front of me and held it so I could see my warped figure.  My cheek was slightly bruised and my neck was rubbed red.  I rubbed under my collar, feeling my worn skin.  A few places were bleeding, but that was expected from the rough canvas material.  The lock was large enough that it touched my collar bone, leaving it bruised when I would move suddenly.

I sighed and dropped my head down into the pillows, the spoon falling out of my hand and to the floor.  I moved the tray from my lap, careful not to spill the coffee or oatmeal.  I slipped out from under the blankets and onto the floor, carefully picking up the utensil.  The chain connected to me slipped off the mattress, clinking against the floor.  I pulled on it carefully, seeing that it ran behind the bed.  I didn't have the strength to move furniture, but I was clearly anchored to something sturdy.  I tested the distance I could walk, finding that I could almost touch the window.  

"Hun...?" Chris asked quietly.  I flinched at his voice and scrambled back to the bed, pulling my legs under myself as I shakily settled in.  He looked irked, almost upset.  He came to my side, causing me to swallow hard.  One of his hands pushed my head to the side as the other pulled at the collar.  I felt his fingers graze the wounds, his face turning sour before he left the room again.  When he returned he held a small key.  He used it to removed my restraint prior to picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.  I allowed him to set me on the counter as he filled the tub.

"You should've told me that it was hurting you." Chris mused as he added bubbly soap to the small body of water.  He pulled the cock ring off of me and lifted me to the bath, allowing me to sink in before climbing behind me and coaxing me to his chest.  At first I was stiff, but I relaxed slowly.  He rubbed over my body slowly, making me purr.  I had to admit I was enjoying this.

"Do you want to go to work with me?"  Chris asked quietly.  I nodded before glancing up at him and pecking his lips.  He kept his arms tight around my waist as we soaked together.