Chapter 5: Merchants

Start from the beginning

London laughed at me for a while, "You're cute. What's your name again? Tammie??" he asked me.

"It's Cammie and are you going to answer me?" I asked him. He bit his lip and thought.

"You guys have like big guns..." I said looking around.

"You mean these?" he asked me flashing his muscles trying to make me laugh. But I didn't. "Sorry go ahead."

"And when Kash forced me to come with him, he had killed two guys in my house. Do you guys work for the secret police or something? Are you like guarding something or someone?" I asked him all at once.

"Slow down, Cam." he said. *"We are just high risk traders....think about that for a while and figure it out. Some people give us things to sell and we give it to someone else to sell, in return for money." he whispered "We don't get out money to give to the original trader, we're in trouble. And when you get in trouble we go to the bank for help. It's like a loan and you pay it back with you life. Day by day."* he said.

I looked at him with my eyes opened wide, "I don't completely get it." I said stopping the bike.

London kept pedaling and smirked, *"California pride and balancing the economy our own way, that's all you need to know. The world needs people like us. That's why California is thriving right now...people like us who pave the way."* he said.

I wanted to ask him more questions to figure this out. I think I know what he is saying but then again I need him to tell me directly.

After we worked out enough I was tired. I went to the women's room to use the showers. They changed before me so I could here them talking as I got changed.

"I had to drive down there just to find nothing. That casino wasn't even up and running. That shit_ was closed. But they were there before, someone probably tipped them off."  Kash said. I tried listening.

"They're trying to dog us. Because we're going to be the ones losing money. They're not going to make Blaze and Slim continue to sell, we're going to be the ones." London.

Kash hissed, "They're fucking_ us over and we didn't even know it." he said.

I kind of threw some things in a bag because Kash told me I don't have to get too dressy. But I don't know if he would like it. I put on dark blue skinny jeans that tucked pretty well into black leather platform lace up wedges. I wore a light gray shirt that said Almost There in dark gray letters. Over it I wore a dark green hoodie that I left open and a black blazer over it. I put a black blazer over it so he wouldn't think I looked too bad. I also put a thick gold braided chain around my neck.

I left the women's room and looked to my left where I saw Kash and London still talking. London's back was facing me and Kash looked past him.

"You put that together?" Kash asked me walking away from London who just turned around.

"Nice." London said walking over and looking me up and down. Kash glared at him and he put his hands up and laughed, "Sorry man, at least I didn't say anything more." London said.

"Yes..." I said.

Kash looked  me up and down, "I guess I don't have to dress you anymore." he smiled fixing my hoodie so you can see only the hood from the blazer.

London laughed, "You dress her?" he asked as we walked out.

"Yeah, she used to look...atrocious." Kash said. I made a face and kept quiet. I looked at what they were both wearing.

Kash had on a blue and white striped button down that had the first two buttons open. He also had on a corduroy navy blue blazer with a red handkerchief in the pocket. He had on a brown bracelet with khaki pants and a red and green belt. The color and designed seemed like an expensive brand but I couldn't put my finger on it. He had on brown oxfords too and he looked really nice. He always dresses nice.

London had on something that seemed so simple when explained but looks so nice in person. He wore a dark gray v-neck and light blue jeans with a brown belt. He wore a tan jacket over it and brown combat boots with a fedora.

"I like when you dress like this, rather then the dresses." Kash told me.

"Yeah, the dresses feel uncomfortable sometimes."  I said.

"See, I picked out the dresses because you don't know how to put things together." he said.

"Stop insulting me." I said lowly.

"I can only describe you, Cam." Kash said to me as I walked with my head down. London laughed at the both of us.

"You're going to make her cry." London teased. He lowered his voice, "Why?" he asked Kash.

"What?" Kash asked him as they walked behind me.

"Why didn't you ki-" London started.

"Because she's of some use." Kash said.

"How?" London asked him.

"She's easy to control. All I have to do is scare her." Kash said. London laughed a little bit. I sighed as I continued walking.

"Cam!" Kash called out to me. I turned around "Do you want more clothes like that?" he asked me. I shrugged. "We'll see." he said.

"Kash," I said lowly. Both Kash and London looked at me.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"I'm hungry." I said without raising my head. He picked my head up.

"What do you want me to do about it?" he asked me. I put my head down.

"Never mind." I said.

"If you're hungry just tell me. I don't know if you're hungry or not if you just stay quiet." he said. I nodded and he slowed down to walk at my pace. "Do you want to go and get something to eat?" he asked me. Soon we stopped walking and he stood there with me.

"No..I can make something I guess." I said.

"No, we can go somewhere to eat." he told me. I nodded.

"Aww, you're taking care of your girl?" London teased. Kash gave him a look and we continued walking until we ended up at a restaurant. Even though I felt insulted, I don't feel as scared.

_So this chapter was kind of short but gave a big enought picture to make your own guesses on what exactly they do and why London said what he said. London is so fine! Yes! Lol but what do you think about London. I'm eager to see what you guys think about London's character as it develops throught out the rest of the story. Kash being protective and caring of Cam? What for? DO you trust him and if so how much do you trust him?_

Thank you so much for commenting and reading. Please spread the word and tell people about this story. Working on publishing a book soon.

_ILY!ILY!_

NEXT CHAPTER FRIDAY 8:00