chapter ten

↣chapter ten; p.o.v of charlotte (charlotte in her gala outfit above)

7:00 p.m

I was sitting down in my car, patiently waiting for Richie to appear, so that I could follow his car to the gala. During my wait, I decided to call Jocelyn, to let her know I was going and who I had bumped into.

[Phone Conversation]

Me: Hey girl.

Jocelyn: Girly?!

Me: Lucky enough, I met the amazing Richie Pryo and he'll be my date for the night! He's attending the same gala!

Jocelyn: No way! That's amazing!

Me: Right? I'm now more excited than ever.

Jocelyn: That's great girly!

Me: Yeah, listen I got to go now, see you soon!

Jocelyn: Alright bye girly!

I had ended the phone call, just as I waved from inside my car, and began the journey to the gala, following Richie.

9:10 p.m

We had pulled in, at around 9:00 p.m, but sadly it took ten minutes to simply find a parking spot. As soon as we both found parking spaces, which luckily happened to be beside each other, we parked and met up at the back of our cars.

"Ready?" he smiled.

"Of course! Let's get this party started." I said happily, as he laughed.

We walked onto the red carpet hand in hand, smiling brightly at the cameras. Everyone was there, people were everywhere. From athletes to models, to musicians-basically everyone. People-mainly the paparazzi was shouting questions at everyone, all at the same time. It was quite hectic.

"Charlotte, over here!"

"Richie!"

"Charlotte, are you and Richie a couple?"

I smiled politely, and answered, "No. We're not. Just friends."

"Richie, is she your new girlfriend?" someone asked, over on Richie's side.

"Are you two getting married?" someone yelled out.

Ridiculous.

Richie answered one question, then we proceeded into the building.

"Hey are we getting married?" he laughed.

I playfully hit his shoulder, "Some of these questions are ridiculous."

"Tell me about it."

The minute we entered, I was amazed by what I saw. It was a stunning place, covered in beautiful decorations.

"It's beautiful." I gasped.

"Almost as beautiful as you."

"Richie, you're such a sweetheart." I giggled, playfully pushing him.

He whispered a joke in my ear, causing me to laugh wholeheartedly. I tried to stop myself from looking like a maniac by laughing so hard.