chapter three

↣chapter three; p.o.v of charlotte (jane collnis above)

5:30 a.m

My alarm clock blared, instantly making me want to sew my ears shut. I didn't care what time it was. I wanted sleep. When I finally got enough of that exceptionally irritating sound, I reached out trying to grab the wretched alarm clock, resulting in me falling out of bed.

"What a great way to wake up..." I mumbled in anger, lifting up the clock.

I groaned once I saw the time, but then realized I had to be on a flight to Cardiff, Wales in one hour. I precariously rose from the ground, and threw the clock to the ground. I turned on the lights, rubbed my eyes, and stepped out of my room, making my way to Chris' territory.

I banged on the door, "May I enter?"

Regardless of whether or not he replied I opened the door to his bedroom, only to find a suitcase open, with actually folded clothes inside, on top of a well set bed. 

"Awake already eh?" I smirked, as he came out of his closet.

"The flight is in an hour and a half, plus your stupid alarm clock woke me up." he complained smiling, "I would have slept for a longer amount of time, then just shoved everything I needed in the suitcase, to be done with it."

"I thought, you must have been excited; because you actually folded the clothes in the suitcase." I laughed.

"Well hey, this is kind of a special occasion." He said jokingly, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Right." 

Just as our conversation ended, the door bell rang.

"That's probably Jane." 

"Right. I got it." I ran downstairs, opened the door, and pulled her inside.

"Good morning to you too." she chuckled.

"I need to get ready-help me please."

Without waiting for an answer, knowing it would have been yes, I ran upstairs right into the bathroom, and did everything necessary. Jane helped me with my luggage, as I changed, and soon enough we were all packed and ready to go.

6:15 a.m

I drove as carefully, and as fast as I possibly could, trying not to panic.

"Do you two think we'll make it?" I asked, worriedly. 

"Forty-five minutes until we have to board our flight." He simply said, "But flight leaves two minutes after."

"Don't panic, we will."

I was slightly more relieved, that we didn't live that far from the airport, but part of me really didn't want to miss that flight. It was a three hour, and fifteen minute flight. If the plane left at two minutes after seven o'clock, we would get to Cardiff, at around seventeen minutes after eleven a.m. My appointment with Miss Wellington is at two-thirty p.m to be safe. If I miss the flight, I'd have to catch the next one at twelve p.m. Meaning that I'd be late. Which obviously, is not good.