thirteen

"Yes, that's when I found out that Lee Dongmin has been going out with Hae Ryung. I was so mad and I told her that our relationship was off. At first, she looked like she didn't care but she had asked me why," Taehyung explained.

"I was hurt badly but even after we broke up, I couldn't stop forgetting about her. I guess it was because I had loved her too much.

"But then something hurt me even more. About a week after I broke up with Hae Ryung, I went the hospital to visit my grandmother. That is when I saw Hae Ryung coming out from a room.

"I couldn't help asking how she's been doing so I approached her. Before I could even say anything to her, she started crying." Taehyung stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. He hesitated before continuing.

"She told me she was pregnant."

Gasps filled Yuna's ward.

"I instantly knew who it was. I was so mad at that time and felt like breaking his neck with my bare hands if I meet him. And that was the last time I saw her.

"So last week, I- yes you guys might've guessed that I met Lee Dongmin. But he was with another girl and not Hae Ryung."

"Although Hae Ryung had hurt me and cheated on me, Lee Dongmin shouldn't have done such a thing to a girl.

"I almost damaged his pretty face that time but I couldn't do what I wanted because I had to get back to the dorm.

"That's when I started to let out all my anger because I couldn't let it out on Lee Dongmin that day and I regretted it so badly.

"But of course I didn't show my anger on stage.

"When I first saw Yuna at the dorm, I was even more raged because of the fact that she was once related to him. So I vented out my anger on her the most.

"But when I knew how hard your life is, I realised that I was acting childishly. I shouldn't have vented out my anger on you and I regretted every harsh words I have said to you because I realised that you were a victim too. And what I have been going through was none of your wrong doing."