one

It happened on the day I was having my detention.

I was staring blanky on the table in front of me, thinking how bad I wanted to go home and watch some bts bombs that I've been missing. And then all of a sudden, a random student who was sitting behind me crumpled a piece of paper and hit me on the head. I was brought back to reality and I blinked 5 times out of shockeness.

Before I could turn my body to confront that student, I was suddenly somewhere else.

I was lying on the floor and my heard hurts.

I looked around and the place looked like a dorm. It was very dark in the dorm and I couldn't see properly. I crept to the nearest window to open the curtains so that I could get a little bit of light and I was seriously bombshelled by what I was seeing beyond me.

It was nighttime. How did this happen? Just a second ago I was at school, at day time. I was so shocked that I hadn't realise I've let out a small scream.

"Hey, be quiet. I need to sleep,"croaked a tired voice from one of the bunks. That voice sounds familiar to me but I couldn't quite make out who it was because by then I had started to panic.

I turned towards the direction where the voice was coming from. Only with the light from outside that it was clear to me that there were a number of people sleeping on the bunks. I was startled once again and closed my mouth with my hand, afraid of making even a single noise.

"Why are the curtains open? Who's awake at 2 in the morning? Close it back," croaked that tired voice again.

I stood stiff, unsure of what to do.