The /diary/ JOURNAL of a pansexual with a lack of internet. Part 3?

Day: I have no idea it's been a month of me mooching off of my neighbor's wifi and then boom, she doesn't pay her freaking wifi bill. Like, bro, people are trying to look up the deep meanings of life here!!!

Seriously, can someone tell me a deeper analysis of the horned serpent house from Ilvermorny? Like I'm total trash for that kind of stuff. Well of course I'm trash for personality tests, fantasy stories, stories with a deeper meaning. But what I mean is I'm trash for getting a deeper analysis of trivial results from a quiz. I wanna know more about who I am on the inside other than what others see me from the outside, other than what I view myself as I want like the kinda truth.
      I don't know... I've just been listening to a lot of anime (only the good ones) openings and Tøp and I don't even know how what I just typed about the quick music preference even mattered... Maybe I'm mad that Spotify doesn't have Kitchen Sink? Or any of the other good songs? I don't think they had forest? Whatever that doesn't matter. What matters is that not having internet (kinda) has gotten to me.
        But I mean if you want to know my whole zodiac chart, Mbti typing ( I wasn't able to find the enneagram results nor remember), Hogwarts house, faction, chakra type, nen type, my star, and anything else of those types of things I honestly won't hesitate to tell you. Nor will I mind having a full discussion about them....
     Whispers: I'm a ravenclaw...

Wait...

This was supposed to be journal themed...

    Dear dirt in the ground, it's been basically centuries since I've had Internet. I have no idea what state some of my fandoms are in.     
    Honestly I've been alone most the summer and without Internet, meaning I haven't spoken to anyone in forever! I'm only bringing that up so I seem more social. In all reality I haven't hung out/socially interacted with anyone because I'm lazy and don't want to socially interact.
      All I'm left with without the internet is myself, with myself comes my thoughts. Like bro I don't want to think the whole day. Well I don't mind thinking the whole day but sometimes your brain can't question everything and life itself without side affects.
       Honestly I've been left alone to myself with only my thoughts and daydreams, which has made me realize that I'm a vary boring person.
      I preach about doing more with your life and actually living it, yet here I am, being a hypocrite!
     Anyhow, in conclusion, I have honestly lost sight of who I fricking am, we've run out of food in the house, I legit think my mom is dying, there is a mouse named Humphrey that runs around my house, I most likely have some deep underlying mental issues, I should probably see a therapist but we all know they are only good for messing with, I don't like talking about myself yet here I am...I'm guessing I'm doing this because I want to figure out more about myself and I'm basically talking through these chapters to myself?
          What the hell are you doing still reading this?

I like psychology but it's not the best major.

Sometimes I think I'm Aromantic then my friend passes by Q-Q. Panromantic confirmed.

-------

Question: What brought you to wattpad? How are you? Any insecurities? What are your thoughts? Anything you want to get out of your system?

Comment: your personality crap. How many books you actually physically own. The temperature. Your favorite color.