A more "clarified" difference. Bi vs. pan. Once again.

He groans, impatiently tapping his foot on the hard grey concrete that coated the ground. With every person that passed by; seemingly not phased by his presence. He couldn't help but get even more annoyed with this.
The time as stated on the flashing green of his digital clock stated '11:59 am' a whole 2 hours late from the time the others were supposed to have arrived. He was sure he didn't get the time wrong, he was the one that planned this meet after all.
This is exactly what I get when I try to do something nice for them! Jerks. The male thinks, chewing numbingly on a chocolate coated candy bar. All anger still residing in his chest as the 'jerks' had finally made their debut.
A group of people noticeably rushed towards the man, all of which had their own odd style and color patterning. In the middle of the group stood the issue at hand. Or rather, the issue at hand was 2 of his 'friends' verbally arguing rather loudly.
"I'm sorry. Pansexual and bisexual are having a full on fight about how they're better than the other whilst simultaneously arguing with heterosexual about how they are not the same person. Asexual also kind of wanted to make a cake-stop, and tried to run away. Claiming that social interaction sucks. We along with that had to convince the genders and romantics to stay home as that large of a group would be awful" Explains homosexual, bags forming under their irritated eyes, all former joyfulness drained as the argument got verbally louder.
       "What's there to fight about if they're the same thing?" The man asks, raising an eyebrow at the small crowd of people. The crowd silences, no one daring to move as the two former enemies stomp over towards the man. All eyes settled on him, all staring, eyes bulging like that of a frightened bird. That's when the man realized he made a big mistake....
---------------

Guys don't be like this guy who probably ended up not too well. Let me simplify this in a couple words that can help you determine the difference you read? (Disclaimer: a person's sexual orientation is defined by the person, if they say they're bisexual yet fit pansexual, bugger off)

Pansexual: Attraction to all genders.

Bisexual: the attraction to your own gender and to different genders.

There you go that's all you'll ever get, good luck deciphering that.

Question: How many years will it take until people realize the world doesn't revolve around them? Can you decipher the code? Will asexual share any of the cake they get???? Seriously ace, I want some cake.

Comment: your hobbies, how many pencils you have on you, anything you want~