Thirty Five.

A/N: okay so like please ignore this Ch because it's SHIT and I'll most likely make some changes to it because it sucks and you guys don't deserve a shitty chapter.

I really don't expect this to get much comments either...so don't comment at all.
________________________________________

I'm now twenty seven weeks pregnant.

My little bubba boy isn't exactly little anymore compared to when I first found out about him. He's growing quite fast in my tummy and I can't wait to meet him.

Niall and I picked the due date at my most recent appointment. Matthew is going to be born on September 8 sometime in the evening. I personally didn't want him to be born during the week of Niall's birthday, even though that's what the doctor initially suggested. I don't like it when there are two birthdays in the same week, it's not fair to either person in my opinion.

Also, it's finally summer vacation! Niall graduated two weeks ago, along with Liam and Zayn...oh and the rest of his senior soccer teammates. I'm so proud of him, but then again I'm always proud of him. He's on a scholarship at Worthington University which about two hours away by car, and he gets to play for their soccer team. All in all, he's one happy camper.

My baby shower is coming up this weekend as well. Everyone is trying their best to make sure that it's the best party ever. Literally all my friends are doing their hardest to help out my mom and Niall's mom. It's sweet actually. I would help out too but I've gotten more tired lately and even a bit lazy.

Matthew is really taking a toll on me.

"Ugh..." I groan as I sit myself up.

Niall is sleeping beside me, snoring slightly as I put on my slippers and head downstairs to the kitchen. It's 3:27am and I really should be asleep but not when Matthew is kicking my tummy because he's hungry.

I'm also hungry too so might as well eat.

I look in the pantry and pull out a bag of kettle cooked chips and get ranch dip from the fridge. Taking a seat at the table, I open the bag of chips and begin snacking.

"This is so bad to eat this late...but I know you're hungry and I'll do anything to keep you happy my baby boy." I smile, rubbing a hand over my belly.

Believe me, I'm dead tired right now but if my little boy wants to eat then I'll gladly eat something to keep him satisfied. However, I'd rather be sleeping right now.

"Babe?" I hear someone say.

I turn my head and see my boyfriend walk into the kitchen sleepily. He rubs his eyes and yawns but he instantly smiles when once he spots me. Niall pulls out a chair and sits beside me, placing his hand on my tummy and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"Little man is hungry again?" Niall chuckles.

"When is he not hungry? Our baby boy has your appetite." I reply.

Niall laughs and rubs his hand across my belly. Matthew kicks his palm but I groan because sometimes his kicks are too strong and it actually hurts.

"Bub, you're already more like your father than you are of me." I comment.

"Nah Matthew is gonna be more like you," Niall leans in and whispers at my belly. "I prefer you to be like your mommy so you better promise me that okay?"

I giggle and link my fingers with Niall's. He sits back up and pecks my forehead. I continue to eat a little more till I convince myself that I need to go back to sleep. My boyfriend helps put away the food and assists me walking up back the stairs.