Twenty Five. [N.H.]

A/N: Hey guys! Hope this chapter is great and don't forget to check out the first chapter of my upcoming story: Guilty Pleasure ! It's an alpha/omega fanfic that I know you guys will love! Anyways, enjoy this new chapter of Lipstick Stain!

P.S. Check out ButterscotchHairGirl 's fanfic Honey Glazed Coconut! It's a Lilo alpha/omega fic (;

WARNING: Smut (which I think is poorly written lol)

**Pic of Harry's outfit in this chapter in the media!

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
_________________________________

"Harry, what're you doing?" I ask as I find my boyfriend in the kitchen, munching on some chocolate chip cookies.

He gives me a puppy dog face and bows his head. "I'm sorry, I got hungry."

I can't help but chuckle. "I'm not mad Haz, I was just wondering why you weren't in bed with me."

Harry nods his head. He continues eating cookies so I just take a seat on one of the stools and watch him.

"Ni, want to eat some with me? I'll make you a glass of milk too!" He giggles, pushing his plate of cookies towards me and getting up to make me some milk.

"I guess I have no choice." I laugh, taking a bite out of a cookie.

Harry gives me a glass of milk and even kisses my cheek. He takes a seat next to me and continues to munch happily on his cookies.

"It's two in the morning and you're so cheery...what's up Haz?" I wonder.

"I'm just happy I get to spend my birthday with another person that loves me for me." He blushes.

And that breaks my heart a little.

I know that Harry never really had a real birthday party growing up, or had much friends growing up and caring for him, so I can't wait till he finds out what I planned for him today. I just can't wait to see that dimpled grin of his.

"I don't know what to say that." I reply.

He shrugs. "It's okay."

I lean forward and kiss my boyfriend's forehead. He giggles and reaches up to move some hair that covered my forehead.

"I love you Harry, I hope you know that." I tell him.

"I do," he nods. "I just...I just like when you remind me."

Oh god this boy is seriously going to kill me.

"Oh baby," I get up and hug Harry, kissing his cheek and neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Niall, gosh I love you." He says.

I pull back and see his eyes shining brightly and that dimpled grin on his face. I chuckle and give him a kiss on the lips which goes from sweet to steamy in a matter of seconds.

"Do you have a little energy for some fun?" I ask.

Harry frowns. "Fun? What kind of fun?"

"I really wanna suck you off." I whisper.

"You wanna...what?" He blushes.

I smirk and give him a kiss before putting away our glasses and the cookies. Harry gulps as I lift him up under his thighs and start nipping at his neck.