Prologue.

A/N: Please leave some feedback? It's really mean a lot! And if you're a new reader, check out my other stories too! Thanks and enjoy! :)

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
__________________________________

"You really think I'm pretty?" I ask, feeling my face flush a little.

Niall nods his head and leans forward to cup my cheek. "Of course I do. You're very pretty, beautiful even. You're beautiful Harry." He says.

I can hear the honesty in his voice.

He's being truthful, and I can't help but blush at his words.

"People say I can't be pretty or beautiful because I'm a boy; those words are reserved for girls." I mumble.

Niall shakes his head and lifts my chin up so I could look at him. "Well fuck their opinions," He shrugs.

I chuckle at his cursing.

"The only opinion that matters right now is mine. Harry, you're beautiful. You're really, really beautiful." Niall says.

A giggle leaves my lips as I feel him stroke his thumb across my cheek. "Can you say it again?" I blush.

"You're beautiful, so beautiful." He replies.

I smile widely as Niall moves to grab something out of his bag. He brings out a crown with white orchids with gold accents in between the flowers. I widen my eyes as he holds it in front of me.

"I uh, I bought you this. I hope you like it. My mom helped me pick it out...I thought you deserved a nice crown. You don't have one with white flowers which is why I got you this." He babbles.

I giggle and take the crown from him. "This is so lovely Niall...you have no idea how much this means to me. Gosh it's gorgeous. Thank you Niall." I smile.

He blushes and grins. "Anything for you Harry. Here, let me put it on for you."

Niall takes off the pink crown I'm currently wearing and replaces it with the one he got for me. He places it delicately on my head and fixes some of my curls until he's satisfied.

"You know what orchids mean?" He inquires.

I shake my head.

"They mean 'delicate beauty', which is what you are. You're a delicate beauty." He says.

I giggle again and feel heat rush into my cheeks. Niall cups my face and stares at me for a moment before leaning in. I close my eyes as his lips touch mine, fireworks exploding throughout my body. I smile into the kiss as Niall moves to place his hands on my waist.

"You really are beautiful Harry, I hope you know that." He says as he breaks our kiss.

I nod my head. "Well, I guess it's true now that you've told me." I chuckle.

Niall grins and pecks my cheek. "It is true, and will always be whenever I say it okay?"

"Okay." I smile.

We share another kiss that makes my head spin and heart beat louder. Niall pulls me into his lap and has my legs wrap around him. He leans forward and starts placing kisses along my neck. I moan softly as Niall traces his nose along my jaw.

"Do you want to know a secret baby?" He inquires.

I look at him interested. "What secret?"

"I love you."