Twenty Two.

A/N: Hey! Hopefully this chapter was worth the wait. Chapters are now going to be longer and probably more detailed from now on. Hope that's okay with you guys!

P.S. Harry is gonna start exhibiting some pregnancy symptoms ;)

WARNING: Smut

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
____________________________________

"Harry, are you sure you're okay?" My mom asks.

I shake my head. "N-no...my head hurts and I feel really nauseous."

She gives me a concerned look and kisses my forehead. "You should stay home then. I will make a doctor's appointment for you while I'm at work so we can get you checked."

"No," I whine. "I don't wanna go to the doctor's. It's just a headache mom."

"A headache that's been repetitive the last few days. You need a checkup okay? I want my baby to be okay. Besides, Gemma said to go to the doctor's if it hasn't gone away." My mom points out.

I've had this headache since last week. My sister, being a nurse, tried everything she could to lessen the pain and succeeded...but only for a day or two. I wouldn't say this headache is repetitive in contrast to my mom since it does go away, but then again it does come back as well. And it's annoying.

"Okay." I sigh.

My mom kisses my cheek. "I'll call your school and let them know you're not feeling well. In the meantime, change into a more comfortable outfit  and eat something. Will you be okay while I'm gone? I can take the day off."

"No it's okay, I'll be fine. You should get going, you'll be late for work." I say.

She nods. "Okay sweetheart. Feel better yeah? If it's possible, have Niall come over and take care of you while I'm gone."

"Okay."

My mom grabs her things and tells me to feel better before leaving the house. I let out a sigh and go upstairs to my room and change out of my current outfit. I decide to wear just Niall's hoodie and some knee socks since I really don't feel like wearing anything else.

I grab my phone and head downstairs, dialing Niall's number and putting him on speaker. As I'm waiting for him to pick up, I open the fridge to grab some milk since I want to eat some cereal.

"Hey Harry." He greets.

I smile. "Hey Ni. Sorry but I'm not going to school today."

"Oh really?" His voice saddens. "What's wrong babe?"

"This killer headache is back again and it's driving me nuts. Plus I'm feeling nauseous as well."

"Is your mom at work? If she isn't then I can come over after class and take care of ya." He offers.

"I was just about to ask you that." I say.

"Alright I'll see you in a while then. Need me to get anything? Pain killers...snacks?"

I blush at Niall's caring nature. "No it's okay, I have plenty here. I'll see you later yeah? I love you."

"I love you too babe. Feel better okay?" Niall tells me.

"I will."

I hang up the phone as I say bye and continue making myself a bowl of cereal. Once I finish I head over to the living and watch some show while eating. I eat rather quickly and wash my dishes before taking a pill to alleviate my headache.