Twelve. [N.H.]

A/N: Today is my baby's birthday :') God I love him so much that it hurts. So in honor of Niall's birthday, here is the new chapter! It's in his POV obviously and A LOT of stuff happen. (; I hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment!

WARNING: SMUT

P.S. Pic of Harry's costume in the media!

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________________

To: Harry 😍❤️🌸👑
Is my princess ready to be picked up by his prince? 😊

From: Harry 😍❤️🌸👑
I need a few minutes, but you can come over! My mom just left for work

To: Harry 😍❤️🌸👑
Alright princess, I'm on my way 😘

I put my phone in my pocket and grab my keys, checking my appearance one more time before leaving the house. Today is Halloween and I finally get to see Harry in a princess outfit. The image of him wearing a dress floods my mind because fuck, he looks so hot wearing a dress.

I get into my car and head on over to Harry's house. When I get there, I gently knock on the door and wait for a few moments. The sound of footsteps approach the door and soon I'm met with my darling Harry.

"Hi Niall." He blushes.

I look at him and nearly gape at his appearance. His dress barely covers his butt, ending at the middle of thighs. He's wearing thigh high socks with red bows at the top, and long red gloves. I see a red bow on the side of his curls and I notice him wearing a lovely shade of red lipstick.

Fuck, this boy is gonna be the death of me.

"H-hi princess." I greet.

Harry giggles and walks up to me. "What do you think? Am I cute?" He wonders, twirling around in his costume.

His skirt flies up a bit and I notice that he's only wearing his pair of red lace panties underneath.

Oh god.

"You look so sexy, baby girl." I tell him.

I blush at my words while Harry does the same, glancing at the floor.

"Thank you." He grins. "You like my lipstick? My mom just bought it form me...it's from MAC!"

I nod my head and smile. "Y-yeah."

Now, all I can imagine is Harry getting on his knees and giving me a blowjob with those pretty red lips of his.

Ah shit, now's not the time Niall!

I watch as Harry moves to stand in front of the mirror and check himself out. I stand behind him and smirk.

"Red is such a nice color on you." I remark, skimming my lips over his neck.

Harry giggles. "You tell me that a lot."

"Because it's the truth."

He smiles and steps forward, twirling around in his outfit again, allowing me to see his panties once more. I tighten my fists and close my eyes.

"Fuck." I mutter.

Harry gasps and looks at me. "Don't curse!" He scolds, but ends up giggling after.

I chuckle and wrap my arm around his waist and pull him close to me. "Let's take a picture and then we can go okay?" I say.

I pull out my phone and put it on the front camera. Harry and I smile and take a picture, before taking another one where I was kissing his forehead and he was blushing. It was adorable, I'm making that my home screen.