Chapter 40

Khaleyah

K.G., Khalif And a few other guys walked Into the house.

"Alright we have twenty minutes to get these girls Ready" He told Steve.

I stared at Khalif awaiting to catch complete eye contact with him so he could see the anger on my face make him feel guilty and to actually acknowledge what he has done, but he only give me quick glimpse's.

"Alright... Coo'"

A shot went off from the outside popping the lock off the Door. We all ducked down including Steve dumb ass.

I looked up as Someone kicked the door down and walked in. My eyes filled with Tears of Joy as I seen The guys and My Cousins Walk through the door.

Steves whole Facial expression change, His Bottom lip dropped and his Wild eyes widen you could clearly tell he didn't expect for them to show up.

"I found ya Bitch" Lucas said with a Malicious Smile painted on his face walking over pointing the gun at Steve.

Slick, Will, Justin and another Guy pulled out their guns pointing it at Lucas, Troy, Marcus, Heaven and Lyric.

Lucas Gave Khalif a double take. "Khalif... What the fuck are you doing here son?" He asked with his Brows furrowed.

"His ass was in on it" Kayla Answered.

Lucas Face had flushed with Anger.

"I know I had A funny feelin about yo ass B!!"

"Aye look, I'll be honest witchu Lucas.. I dragged my Brother into this Shit" KG butted in.

Lucas frowned at KG. "Brother?" He repeated.

"Yeah My Brother man... He didn't want no parts in on this shit but I made him just to follow along with Steve little plan so I could get Steve Ass."

Steve Frowned. "Whatchu mean man I thought you and yo brother was on my fuckin team"

K.G. Burst into laughter. Steve brows furrowed in confusion to why K.G. Was so Tickled.

I watched as Khalif took a few steps back, by the look on his face, I could tell he didn't want no parts of this but it
Was too late..

"What man?"

"You really think that 'We' Would be on yo pathetic ass side For real G?"

Steve Eyes Harden. "What you mean mothafucka?"

K.G. Amused eyes stared at Steve face that was in a fluster.

"You really don't know who I'am... Do you?" He Questioned Steve.

"K.G. Nigga " Steve gave him a Perplexed look as he switched his weight to one side. The tension in the air was rising as everything became at a stand still as they stared each other down.

KG pulled a gun from his side pointing it at Steve and all the Guys on Steves side took their guns out Pointing at KG but They were no match for KG and his Crew behind him who pulled out their guns also.

"Yeah but I'm Forty son too, Bitch!"

I narrowed my eyes as the name Hung in my head. Why did it sound so familiar?

Forty.... Forty... Forty... FORTY!!
That's when it hit me.

Jason also know as Forty was My Dad's Coworker that Yasmin's Dad was Trying to kill.