Chapter 15

Lucas

Today was the day Khaleyah was coming home for her Christmas/New Years break, I was excited and couldn't wait to see her.

I was just Hoping she Wouldn't come back saying she had a boyfriend. I cringed at the thought.

"Aye Lu, You ready?" Troy asked interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at him and nodded. We both got up and made our way out the door. I locked the door and we stepped off the steps and made our way To Khaleyahs house.

Khaleyah Mom had just got a Van a few days ago and we were all going to the Airport with Her to pick up Khaleyah. It was a surprise.

We all Got into the van and Pulled off.

---

We waited in the airport for Khaleyah. My Aunt and Unlce and My Lil Cousins were also up here waiting on Kayla, they were staying for Winter Break also.

What surprise me is when I seen Omunique Family here too, I hadn't seen them in years, I use to kick it with Her older Brother Lamar. Khaleyahs Mom and Nique Mom were best friends.

We all Hugged Nique's Family and talked until the Girls Plane Landed.

Moments later I looked up to see them all coming our way. Butterflies took over me as I stood there gazing at Khaleyah with a cheesy Smile Spread across my face. It was as if she was moving in slow motion.

The Girls Hugged their Parents before hugging everyone else.

I hugged Kayla as we talked shit to each other.

I pulled Khaleyah into a Hug inhaling the amazing Scent of her Perfume. Lord Knows how much I've missed it. She seemed to be Enjoying the smell of my Cologne also. We hugged for a few more minutes without saying a word to each other, letting our Longing gesture speak for itself.

We finally pulled away and we gazed at each other.

"I've Missed you love" I smiled.

"I've missed you too, Love" I chuckled as I pulled her into another hug.

"Okay nigga that's enough, my turn, nigga damn" Will said softly pulling her by her arm and into a hug. I rolled my eyes as I chuckled and she did also.

"Nique... I missed ya Girl" I said as I Hugged her.

"I miss ya too Man" She let go and looked up at me.

"You look like you done got a lil taller" I smirked teasing her.

She Punched me in the chest as I laughed. "Shut up Curly Sue!" She said Referring to my Curls.
She have always called me Curly Sue since we were little.

"I missed that and Love you too" I continued to laugh.

She moved on to Will. When she stopped in front of him she completely froze up as she gazed up at him. I looked to see him returning the gaze as hit bit on his bottom lip.

"W-Will" She stuttered.

He Pulled her into a hug and she instantly Melted.

"Damn girl. You look good" He Mumbled.

I Subdued my laugh As he continued to hold on to her, Her cheeks red as a rose.

He finally let go. I could tell by the way he kept checking her out that he liked her.

"Y'all ready to go? " My Mom Asked.

"Dinner at Khalena's" Nique Mom Stated as she held her index finger up with a Joyous smile spread across her face. We all loaded into the Vehicles and trailed each other back home.