Chapter 13

Lucas

"Aye Lee Luc, We hittin up this party tonight... You going?" Troy spoke through my phone that was on speaker as I was scrubbing a pair of my white ones with a toothbrush.

I tried to be extra careful the other day when it was muddy but Failed, terribly.

"Y'all going out again? Didn't y'all just go out last night?" I trailed off, pausing before speaking again. "Yeah, I wanna go"

"That's what I though nigga"

"Shut the fuck up" I laughed and he did also. "Lemme get dressed first, I'll text you when I'm done"

"Iight, coo" He spoke before hanging up. I finished cleaning my white ones and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. I was currently in a White beater and a Pair of Gray and Blue Basketball shorts. Couldn't wear that out.

I decided to go with a Black tee and a pair of Black Jeans. I hopped in the shower and threw it on.

I texted Troy and told him I was ready as I put on my socks and Black Jordan's. All black tonight.

About five minutes later, I looked out my window as I heard laughing and talking to see Troy and his cousin, Justin walking up the sidewalk towards my house.

I got up and met them at the door.
"Wassup, y'all"

"Wassup" they said in unison, stepping in.

"Where Mark and Will?" I asked closing the door behind them.

"Will is Watching Chris tonight and Mark is out somewhere with Lamia" Troy said sitting on the couch.

I nodded as I walked over taking a seat on the couch across from them. "Where this party at anyway man?" I furrowed my brows as I pulled at my chin.

"Yasmin's... It's her Older Sister Tina's birthday.. She's turning 21" Troy spoke as he Rubbed his hands together and licked his lips that was pulled into a sneaky smirk.
His entrance filled eyes stared up at the ceiling. 

I shook my head at him and Chuckled cause I already knew what he was thinking.

Even though we live right across from each other, I haven't really seen Yasmin since her party and I really wasn't looking forward to seeing her.

Every time I see her she only wants one thing and that is to Fuck but I wasn't up for all that tonight

With her being Spoiled and getting whatever she wants, she didn't sit well with no. She pushes herself on to you and she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. 

"You ready?" Troy asked.

I hesitated the word no sitting in the back of my mind.  But I was real Cool with Tina so I shouldn't let Yasmin stop me from going to my Homies party, I should be able to control myself.

I finally nodded before going to the back and grabbing my coat.

"Let's go" I said sliding my arms into the sleeves of my coat. They got up and we left out the door.

As soon as Tina opened the door, Smoke Clouded my vision and the once Muffled music was now loud and clear.

She flashed us a bright smile. "Oh hey boys" She waved, the strong scent of liquor leaving her mouth.

"Wassup" I spoke cocking my head back.

"Hey Tina" Troy Smiled.

"Hey" Justin Waved slightly smiling.

"Happy Birthday, Tina!!" We spoke in unison as we stepped in.

"Awww Thank you guys!!" She cooed closing the door .