Chapter 3

Khaleyah

"Well , I'll See ya After Thanksgiving " I Smiled, Letting go of Kayla

"Yeah, But text and FaceTime me Girl" She Grabbed her Luggage

"You know I will" I glanced out the widow and seen my cab outside.

"Well. My cabs here., Bye boo"

"Byeee" She Spoke, Sadly.

We Hugged each other one more time and I grabbed my Luggage and started to my cab. I sighed as I sat in the back of the cab. It has been three months since I've been in college and it was Great . Challenging sometimes and very exhausting but I think of God and My Family and Get back on track . Me and Kayla have gotten close. We were Practically best Friends now .   It was 2 days before Thanksgiving and all the Students were going home for a week. For some odd reason I was so eager'd to see Lucas . Every once in awhile I would space out in class , in my Dorm room or anywhere I was and think about him. That amazing smile of his , That weird stare we had . I tried to always brush it away but it would never work so I gave up and just let it happen.

I thanked the cab driver as he helped me with my Luggages out of the car. I paid him and dragged my Luggage into the airport. I smiled radiantly as I thought about going home.

"LEE LEE" My Mother Screeched as I ran and Hugged her.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you guys" I exclaimed , Hugging my Brothers . I went back and held my mother tightly again.

"We missed you too big head" Mark Smiled.

"You look like you grew some" Mikey teased, Chuckling. I flipped him off and chuckled.

"Hey, be nice you guys" My mom pointed to me and Mikey.

Marcus Grabbed my Luggage and we begin out the airport door.

"So how's everything been?" My Mother asked, Glancing at me.

I shrugged. "It's been Great Honestly " We walked out to the parking lot.

I looked over to my mom. "How's everything going here?"

"It's been good , Just a little boring without you " She Smiled, Unlocking the car doors. I smiled as my brothers agreed.

"Awww you guys missed me" We all chuckled.
"Shot gun" I yelled running to the passenger side.
I got in and buckled my seatbelt .

"Let's go home now" My mom buckled her seatbelt and flashed us a smile.

I begin to get Butterflies and bit down on my bottom lip as we got closer and closer to my Neighborhood. Lucas is all I could think of.

"You okay?" My mom quickly glanced over at me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I nodded, Glancing over at her, then back out the window.

I took a deep breath as we drove into my neighborhood. My Palms were sweating as my heart began to race and what I seen didn't make It no better.... Lucas. He was standing outside his house , Two houses down from us with Will and the Guy that was with him the day I left. I think his name was Troy or something.

I slowly got out the car and went to the trunk. "I got it" Marcus came and grabbed my Luggage out of the trunk.

I could feel Lucas's eyes burning into my skin  as I began to walk up to my house.

I jumped as I heard someone called my name . I turned my head towards Lucas house, heart racing again .

Will stood there smiling and waving.