Cute

•What is your favorite class currently?

Limerence ~17

•Charlotte Carpenter•

Jacob and I spent hours on the balcony talking to each other about the most random things. It helped the both of us to forget about our negative vibes and we are able to get to know each other. It's past midnight and he has an arm wrapped around me in the covers as we both lean back on the swings.

"I want to come to your next competition. Would that be alright?" He asks me and I turn my head to look towards him.

"Of course you can," I smile.

"I'm serious. I want to know what it's like to be at a gymnastics competition at an elite level."

"My next meet is..." I had to think for a moment. Then I realize it's bad timing. "Wait, shoot. It's a few days after my birthday. I'd leave Thursday and the competition would be from friday and Saturday. I can't take you away from school."

"Char, I can miss school. It's fine."

"What about my brother? I'm sure he's going to want to celebrate big for the weekend. I won't even be here," I sigh slightly frustrated of how this all planned out terribly.

"Maybe you can tell your family now? You have a few weeks before the meet and maybe they could all go with you and celebrate." I look towards the sky sadly.

"They wouldn't want to come," I say quietly. It's silent again as I refrained myself from looking at Jacob. It's really nice that he's here with me right now. It's nice to talk to someone outside the gym and school.

"Then I'll come. Let me come with you." I look towards Jacob who has a friendly smile. "I think you miss Charlotte Carpenter and I will make great friends. First day with you besides the school part, has been a great day for me. I like you for being you." I smile.

"Thank you?"

"So will you let me go?" He chuckles.

"Yes," I smile. His smile brightens and I lean my head against his shoulder. "It would be amazing to have someone there with me."

"We'll have a great time Charlotte. Where is the competition?"

"Massachusetts. I have just about everything covered. I'm allowed to bring up to two people with me as part of the perks of being one of the competitors."

"That's awesome. Yeah, I'll let Cam and Nash know. I'm sure they're fine with me going." I nod slightly as I yawn and felt his head turn towards me. "Sleepy?" I nod and begin to close my eyes.

"I apologize, I'm not usually up this late with the schedule I have."

"It's alright. No need to apologize. Thank you for staying up with me this late. At least you don't have practice in the morning." I nod and can tell he's smiling at me. I felt the blanket untangle from us and start to shiver as I felt Jacob's arms around me. Suddenly I'm in his lap and we're standing. "Wrap your arms around my neck silly." I smile sheepishly and followed his instruction before we started moving.

I think we have gone back inside and a few moments later, he places me on the couch. I felt cold and shivered and a warm blanket is placed on top of me.

"Sweet dreams Charlotte," Jacob whispers before his presence walks away. I felt the other end of the couch dip and felt the covers move slightly. I soon slip into my dreams.

~Morning~

•Jacob Whitesides•

"They are so cute together," Nash whispers.