You die

ALERT!!
It can be sad if you listen to the song above. (You can while reading hearthe song) ❤️💋

Deadshot:
"Y/n you have two minutes" the doctor said. Tears were streaming down your face...about two minutes you were about to die..."you can't go!" Harley cried holding you what makes you cry more. Floyed was holding your hand. "I am so sorry" he sniffed. You smiled sadly. "Don't....don't you worry you guys will make it without me" you couched.
One minute
"You really can't leave us" rick said rubbing your head. You felt tired. "I...i think it's time" after that everyone started to cry. "Sshhh...don't c..cry i love you all...especially fl...floyed" then you saw light and you knew that was the end. "NO!" Floyed yelled but it was too late...you died.

Harley:
"I ...i can't breath!" You panicked. You've been hit by one of entranchess minions. "No no no!" Rick said getting the others. They all sat around you. "Stay calm" floyed said pushing on your chest. You watched harley tearing up. "Don't cry puddin" you said. "Y/n?" Rick asked. You was scared. "Yeah?" They were all tearing up as i look at my heart...."i am going to die" you said. "Please no! Let is be a joke" harley cried. You hugged her. "Be save"  you smiled at the others as you asked floyed to shoot you. "What? No!" He said. "Please! It hurts" you begged. After a while he agreed. "i love you harley" she cried even harder. "I lo...love you too

June/entranchess:
You were acting weird lately as you felt backwards. Everyone was rushing to your side. "What the hell y/n your neck!" Harley said pointing at your neck. It was bleeding....it was broken...soon you would die. June looked at you in shock. "You're going to die!" She yelled/cried. Rick calmed her down. "That's sucks" you joked. But no one could laugh. "Sorry" you said. They nodded. "I better go now it hurts...uhm bye and i love you so much june!" After that you felt heavy and get yourself back given yourself to heaven.

Rick flag:
"AH" you screamed as a bullet hit you right next to your heart. "Y/N!" Rick yelled running towards you. "Oh no this isn't good" he panicked. You smiled as you grabbed his arm. "Leave" you sadly said. He shook his head. "No i don't go without you" you shook your head although it hurted. "I can't handle it anymore...goo-...goodbye rick" you said as you slowly fade away. "B...by y/n" he cried softly. "I couldn't even said i loved you..."

Joker:
You had been thinking about this for so long and finally you are going to do it...you are standing on a high building as joker walked in. "COME HERE!" He yelled out panicked. You smiled. "Hey i want to confess something j" you began. "I really love you but i want this this is the best for me i am finally by my mother! I love you so so much mistah j" you smiled as you turned your back again to him. "I love you too but you don-" he was cutted off by you. "Bye j" then you jumped from the building. "NOO!" He yelled. He rund to the end as he saw your lifeless body. For the first time he cried in his whole life..."my y/n is gone"