"Wait...you're scared of me?"

A/N: okay guys thanks for voting🙅🔥 and my readers also thankyou❤️ i would like to get a little bit more votes😅😘😘 so i try to get 4 votes by this chapter and then i am writing just normally further
Lotsoflove me👇👑💕

Deadshot:
He was mad but you couldn't shut your mouth about how childish he was. Like a women during her monthly period. "Y/N NOW YOU SHUT UP OR" you raised an eyebrow. "Or what?!" You yelled back. He raises his hand. You had the idea he would slap you. You protected yourself with your arms. "Wait...you're scared of me?"

Harley:
"I said don't you worry!" Harley shouted at you as she turned crazy. She didn't look good though. "I am sorry i just wanted you to be save" you exclaimed. She walked towards you she didn't said something at all. "You don't have to ask further!" She ended with a whistle tone. "I...i am sorry i..do nothing to me please" you stuttered. She stopped instantly.
"Wait...you're scared of me?"

June/entranchess:
There she goes...again she turned in to entranchess. "get out my way bich" entranchess said pushing you away. "Excuse me witch...i mean.." You stopped. You knew you've done it now. "What did you called me? A witch?" Entranchess said. On that moment she disappeared and june stood there. You were still covering your eyes. When you realize entranchess was gone you looked at a broken june.
"Wait...you're scared of me?"

Ricl flag:
Everybody knows rick is the gentleman of the army but sometimes that can turn out the wrong way. "If you don't shut up i shoot you" he said. You didn't know if it was actually a joke or not. When he turned around with the gun you turned around too...sared to get the bullet. "What? Y/n i never shoot on you!" Rick said. It was quit.
"Wait...you're scared of me?"

Joker:
He was frustrated but you really had an important question. "Mistah j?" You asked. He looked up annoyingly. "I am buzzy y/n go away" he said rudly. "Yeah i see but i really need to as-" he cutted me off with a yell. "NO I SAID NO!" He yelled standing up. You walked backwards. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Wait...you're scared of me?"