He/she dies

A/n: sooo sad😭 those who are voting thankyou so much❤️ and my readers are the best😍😘 but keep voting! That helpes me with writing❤️😘( p.s listen the song)

Deadshot:
He was hit by a knife almost in his heart but it didn't take long before he left. "Oh no no no! Floyed!" You yell running towards him. "don't die!" He let out a sad chuckle. "i am so sorry princess you'll have to go without me" tears were streaming down your face. "I ain't go further without you" you said. "You have to-....you have too leav...leave this please by now i love y..you" that was his last breath as you broke down. "I love you too!" You cried.

Harley:
"Harley!" You screamed as she fel down with her head on the ground. The rest was coming but i pushed them away. "Go away!" I yelled. Deadshot stepped back with the others. "Harley can you hear me?" I asked. Her eyes went backwards. "GOD DAMN!" You said tears falling down. "Fuck you all!" You yelled.

June/entranchess:
She was a little bit danger but this she didn't deserve! She was an angel for you but no one saw it. "Please stay don't go" you whispered. She rubbed your cheek. "it's time doll i lo-" then it was over. "NO JUNE!" But it was too late...

Rick flag:
"Look ou-" you stopped instantly as rick felt down. You dropped everything and made your way to rick. "Y/n wait!" Harley said but you ignored her. "Rick what the hell!" You yelled tears falling on his shirt. "This is bad" deadshot said. "i am going y/n i love you so don't forget me" he holded your hand and you cried. "Love you too forever"

Joker:
"Run now y/n!" He said. But you couldn't. "No you're hurt" you said sadly. "I am dying whenever i am y/n" you tried to hold back your tears. "But what i-" he was gone so fast? Now you broke down. "I couldn't even say goodbye" you sniffed. "Y/n come with us" rick said. "I love you j"