She/He yells at amanda

A/n: omy donuts! I thank you guys so much for the comments❤️💋

Deadshot:
"Look i only said don't disrespect y/n that's all" floyed said looking straight in the eyes of amanda waller. "And i said shut the hell up or i kill you with an easy click on this button" she smirked. "Floyed it's fine" you said trying to get him calm. "No she hurted you" he said. "You better stay away from her BEFORE I SHOOT YOU" he yelled towards her. "Dear you won't" amanda said smiling. Floyed walked towards you as he places his mad on your hip. "Nobody hurts my baby"

Harley:
"So what is your dissision  do you stay with us or go cry in a hole with that donky" amanda said towards harley. Harley stood in front of you. "Sorry i didn't hear the last part" she said getting angry. "Go cry in a hole with that donky" she smirked. Harley punched her in her face. "YOU ARE A DONKY!" She shouted as she grabbed you while walking away. "I am sorry" you mumbled. She smiled. "It's fine dear"

June/entranchess:
"Don't waist your time june come on" amanda said trying to grab her. But june pushed herself away as she transformed into entranchess. "I stay here with y/n" she said simply. "I didn't ask you something it was a force and why would you stay with her? She is nothing" entranchess laughed evily as she walked closer. "Now there is no need to be rude to her NOW LAST TIME I STAY HERE!" She said as she walked towards you. "I stay here with you darlin"

Rick flag:
"I just it isn't really good what you do to y/n" rick said to amanda. "You are the second person of this and you are complaining?" She asked. Rick rolled his eyes. "Yeah i do" amanda laughed. "Don't protect that asshole" amanda said. You are being hurt now. "Excuse me how did you call her?" You sight. "Rick please it's fi-" you was cutted off. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled. Amanda scoffed as she walked away. Rick walked towards you pulling an arm around you. "It's alright babe"

Joker:
"You want to steal y/n from me for your little squad?" He asked grinning. "Yeah i do now give me y/n" she command. "Yeah no...she is not a toy she is mine so back off" you looked at a grinning amanda. "We need people like her so GIVE ME HER" you hear a hard laugh as you heard a shot. She wasn't dead . "THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WOMEN!" He yelled as he walked towards you. "You are staying with me handsome"