she/He talks/look at another girl

Deadshot:
You guys were walking in the city for free time as a "pretty" girl walks past and stops to seek something. She sees you and floyed as she smiled. "great" you murmed "hey can you tell me where the mall is?" She asked her voice pitch high. "Yeah left and then straight floyed answered. You rolled your eyes. "Woe thanks hun!" She said walking further. "Did you heard how she called you?!" You hissed. Floyed smiled. "Relax babe i'm yours"

Harley:
You were at a movie as another girl came and sit next to harley. "Hey" the girl said. Harley smiled. "hey" she answered. You let you gaze on the movie. When you looked at your left the girl was staring at harley. "Does she wear something from you?! Back off geez" you snapped at the girl. She looked away. "Thanks babe" harley laughed.

June/entranchess:
You two were going out in a restaurant when the waiter was of course a girl and kept an eye on june. "you want to drink something beautiful?" She asked june. "Soda please" i already said what i wanted. "what? I don't get a compliment?" You asked. June spilled out her drink from laughing. "Here you go" she winked at june. "Look lady i am in love with y/n" june said. You smiled. "Tell her"

Rick flag:
Training with rick was always fun. Because it's your boyfriend but it's funny how girls always looking at me but now... "Wow rick nice abs!" Emily said. A girl his old partner. "Thanks i guess" he laughed. You fake coughed. "hi i am y/n and i am his girlfriend so you can go now" i smiled. The girl walked away. "I love jealous y/n" rick said kissing your nose.

Joker:
You were making a plan for a suprise attack in the city as one of his "slaves" walked towards him. "Hey mistah j" the girl said. "What do you need guilia?" He asked rude. You smiled. "Maybe uh we should wor-" i cut her off. "Work together? Nice try but no he is mine bye bye bich" you said hard. She walked away madly as joker pulled an arm around you. "That's my darlin"