He saves you

Deadshot:
You was fighting against the brother of entranchess with your squad. But don't get me wrong i can't make it. He is too strong. "i think i can't hold it anymore!" You yelled as the big brother walked to you. He raised his foot as he almost stamped on you. But somehow you didn't die. Floyed pushed his self and you away from his foot "Wow thankyou floyed" you breathed. "everything for you"

Harley:
"Y/n i want you to grab my gun out there" harley said to you pointing at a gun in the opposite...i repeat OPPOSITE of the room. "okay okay" you said. So fast as you can you tried to grab the gun. When you turned around a knife was throwing in your way. Harley quickly stood in front of you with a shield. "Welcome sweetie" she said grabbing de gun. "Y..yeah thankyou"

June/entranchess:
The gards were trying to get you but you run away. You didn't want to get back in the cel. you didn't got a gun or something that could protect you from those. Out of nowhere entranchess stood there with her powerfull energie. "aaah....oh hey june i mean entranchess or..." You stopped because she killed it man. She threw all the gards against the wall. "I am thank you forever" i said. She smiled and nodded.

Rick flag:
So much...there were so much aliens. I don't know what they are but those are sleeves from entranchess. There was one single behind you but you didn't had bullets anymore. "I am so fucked up" after that you closed your eyes ready to be a sleeve too. But instead of that you heard a bang and you opened your eyes.  "Be save now y/n" ricl said handing you bullets. "thankyou rick"

Joker:
You were at a club from joker's. As a guy popped up behind you. "Hey sexy you're all alone?" You watched joker getting frustrated an glares constantly at the guy. "Hey miss IM TALKING TO YOU!" He grabbed you by your throat. Fastly joker got up. "don't you dare to touch her" he said in a raspy voice. "or? I could kill her easily" the guy said grabbing a knife. "Too bad" joker laughed as he killed the guy. "Thanks j" you said hugging him. "It'a alright beautiful"

So do you like it that far? I hope so😊😘