“I know I do.”

“So why do you want to watch his movie?” I asked still feeling confused.

“Because” she let out an exaggerated sigh as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I liked him back then. When he was all cool and adorable. When his music was actually good.”

“So you like his movie because of that?” I asked.

“Well yeah. And it takes me back to my fan girl days. I was such a child then.”

“Um Alexis,” I chuckled “you still are a fangirl.”

“I am not!” she gasped.

“One direction.”

“Shut up.” She smiled.

“You know it’s true.”

“Whatever, back to Justin.”

“What about Justin?”

“I don’t hate him.”

“Yes you do. You told me you did.”

“Were you not listening just a minute ago when I explained it?”

“I was but you still told me you hated him.” I said.

“Okay, let me explain it again.” She groaned. “I said that I didn’t like his new music and new hair and the person he has become. I do however think he is very talented. That and his face is gorgeous.”

“Excuse me?” I said. Not in a rude way. I said it more like ‘what?’ like shocked, if that makes sense whatsoever.

“What?” she looked at me.

“I am offended.” I said.

“Why?”

“Because of what you just said.”

“What? The thing about his face being gorgeous?”

“Yes” I nodded.

“Oh my goodness Austin.” She rolled her eyes.

“What? I have the right to be offended.”

“His face may be gorgeous but his body sucks so that takes away gorgeousness a little bit.”

“Yeah and how is that supposed to make me feel better?”

“Well there are things that you have and he doesn’t.”

“Yeah, what is that?”

“Well, for instance, you have a fiancée that adores you, and your music is actually good. And you are gorgeous, and,” she stopped.

“And what?”

“Nothing.” She turned and started walking away. I took hold of her arm and turned her around to face me.

“Tell me.”

“I don’t want too.”

“Please?”

“Fine. I was going to say that you have an amazing body.” I saw her cheeks turn red when she looked away.

“Aw is someone embarrassed?” I teased.

“Shut up.” She smiled. I chuckled and pulled her into me. I brought my hands to her face, leaned down and kissed her. She brought her arms up and wrapped them around my neck. We pulled apart a few seconds later and I rested my forehead on hers. My hands left her face and dropped to her hips. I rested them there and stared into her eyes. I didn’t say anything though. I just looked at her. I could look at those eyes all day. I got lost in them every time. The way they light up when she smiled. It drove me crazy. It made me smile just seeing her smile.