Twelve.

'Are you sure this is what you want?' Nick asks as they sit in the car on the way for him to film Ellen.

'What you and me?' Demi asks and he shakes his head.

'Announcing are relationship to the world.' He replies causing her to smile.

'I have been hiding my feelings for you for months, Nick. I'm tired of hiding and I want the world to know your mine and I'm yours but if you'd rather wait then I'm okay with that as well.' She says.

'You've had feelings for me for months?' He asks and she sighs.

'Do you want me to be honest?' She asks and he instantly nods his head.

'Ever since that night on tour something changed... I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I knew something was different, I felt different in here.' She says placing her hand on her chest across her heart.

'Why didn't you say anything?' He asks.

'At first I thought it was just me getting used to being single again, I'd been in a relationship for a long time but gradually I realised it had nothing to do with being single... It was you, I was falling head over heels and there was nothing I could do to stop that... I was terrified. I didn't want to admit how I feel only for you to reject me, I just didn't want to go through that.' She replies shrugging her shoulders.

'You should've spoke to me.' He says.

'I should have but I didn't. We had promised not to fall in love with each other, hadn't we?' She replies causing her to smile.

'Clearly a promise neither of us could keep.' He says.

______

'So I seen congratulations were in order...' Ellen says as Nick sits down opposite her and smiles.

'Thank you.' Nick replies.

'Remind us all what her name is?' Ellen says.

'Willow Faith.' Nick replies smiling.

'What a beautiful name... How old is she?' She asks.

'Oh, the last few days all seem to have blurred into one... Seven days old, I'm pretty sure.' He replies and Ellen laughs.

'I bet they have. Now you must understand it was a huge shock to everyone when you announced the arrival of a daughter that no one knew you were expecting with a woman that no one knew you were dating... Why did the pair of you keep the pregnancy a secret?' She asks.

'We didn't know. I know that sounds ridiculous but neither Demi or I had any idea she was pregnant. She wasn't showing any signs, she didn't get a bump so nothing lead us to take a test.' He replies.

'Really? That's crazy! Mom and baby are okay though, aren't they?' Ellen asks and Nick nods his head.

'Mom and baby are perfect. Demi is the most amazing mother and I can't imagine myself doing this with anyone else. I'm still at that stage where I'm trying to work out if baby's hungry or if she needs changed but Demi just seems to have this sense and can tell straight away what's wrong... It truly is amazing to see them together.' He replies.