Four.

I apologise if I switch between 'mom' and 'mum' in this chapter and future chapters. I'm British and sometimes I slip up but I have tried to read over it as much as I can but I may have missed some.

'What about Willow?' Demi asks as she sits on the edge of the bed watching Nick attempt to dress the newborn in a light pink sleeper.

'Willow Lovato... Don't you think that's too many o's?' He asks causing her to smile.

'I was thinking more Willow Jonas.' She replies and he instantly looks up at her.

'Seriously?' He asks.

'Yeah... Why shouldn't she have her daddy's name? She'll need a middle name though.' She replies.

'I was going to say Louis but that's a boy's name so what about Louise?' He asks smirking.

'Louis? Why Louis?' She asks.

'St. Louis.' He replies and she groans.

'We are not naming our daughter after the city she was conceived in, Jonas!' She says picking up the nearest item to her and chucking it at him.

'Hey! Watch the baby.' He replies laughing.

'No but seriously... She needs a middle name.' Demi says and he nods his head.

'What about Faith because throughout all these years and everything we've been through, especially you, we've needed to have faith that everything would work out in the end.' He replies and she nods her head.

'I love it. Willow Faith Jonas.' She says smiling.

'What do you think baby girl? Are you our little Willow Faith?' He asks gazing back down at the baby.

'I've been calling her little duck.' Demi says causing him to smile.

'Little duck? Why?' He asks.

'Because I didn't want to call her baby or it and you said she makes faces like a duck, which she does, so little duck just stuck.' She replies and he nods his head.

'Okay.' He says quietly.

____

'Did you get papped buying this?' Demi asks as she watches Nick gently place their newborn in her carseat.

'I did but Danielle came with me so they'll just think it was for her.' He replies smiling.

'I actually picked up a few extras that she said you'll need for like feeding her and that... I don't really know what they're for.' He admits shrugging his shoulders.

'What kind of things?' She asks.

'These for a start.' He says pulling a purple box out the bag beside him. Glancing down at the box he shrugs his shoulders before handing it to Demi.

'I take it you just stick them to your boobs or something.' He says and she smiles.

'I don't think that's quite how they're used but good guess.' She replies opening the box.