Ten.

I may have another chapter up hopefully tonight if anyone wants an another one.

'I think I overdone it.' Demi mumbles as she practically throws herself down on the sofa.

'Well just you rest up... Willow's alright in her pram, she's sleeping and I'm pretty sure Batman will just curl up somewhere. Do you want anything?' Nick asks.

'Tea would be amazing.' She replies and he nods his head.

'Okay... One tea coming up for the lady.' He practically sings causing her to smile.

'That picture you posted this morning was so cute! The way her little hand was melted my heart.' She says as he makes his way into the kitchen.

'I didn't know if you'd want her face on social media so I had her face the other way.' He replies.

'She's your kid as well you know... I mean, I wasn't planning on keeping her off social media because I want to show her off but I just wasn't going to post hundreds of pictures if you get what I mean?' She says.

'That's what I was thinking as well but I just thought I'd make sure we were on the same page first.' He replies.

'You know it's funny, if you had told me last month that I was going to have a baby girl I probably would've laughed in your face... But now she's here I'm not quite sure what I done without her, Demi. What woke me up in the morning? What gave me a reason to want to work hard and achieve everything I could.' Nick says. When he gets no response he walks over to the kitchen door and peers into the living room. Demi is curled up on the sofa, her eyes closed and her breathing even as she gently rocks the pram in her sleep. Pulling his phone out he takes a quick picture and posts it to his snapchat story.

Sleepy mommy, sleepy Willow ❤️

Walking over to the sofa he gently drapes a blanket over Demi and smiles slightly as she curls up even more.

_____

'Hello?' Nick says holding his phone to his ear while leaning on the kitchen counter.

'Hey, it's me...' The voice on the other end says and Nick smiles.

'I do have caller ID, Joe.' He replies.

'Ha! Do you remember you're supposed to be on Ellen tomorrow? Management phoned me because they didn't want to disturb you. Are you wanting them to cancel?' Joe asks and Nick sighs as Demi makes her way into the kitchen carrying Willow.

'Shit... I completely forgot. They'll need to cancel.' Nick replies and Demi raises her eyebrows at him.

'Cancel what?' She asks quietly and he shakes his head.

'Gimme a minute.' He says into the phone before turning to face Demi.

'Ellen... I was supposed to be on there tomorrow.' He explains as Demi gently bounces Willow.

'You don't have to cancel. You can do the show.' She says and he shakes his head.

'I don't want to leave you and Willow alone for that length of time.' He replies keeping the phone pressed against his chest in an attempt to stop Joe from hearing the conversation.

'We'll be okay but if you are really worried then we could come with you...' She says.

'That wouldn't work. You're sore, you said yourself you overdone it today and we only went a walk to the park.' He replies causing her and to sigh.

'We wouldn't do a lot of walking though, Nick. We'd be in the car, from the car to Ellen and I'd sit in the back while you done your interview... I really don't want you to have to cancel.' She says and he nods his head.

'Okay I won't cancel but if in the morning you're too sore then you don't have to come with me.' He replies.

'Okay.' She says quietly. He lifts his phone back to his ear and smiles slightly as Demi perches on one of the breakfast bar stoles.

'Joe?' Nick says.

'I'm still here.' Joe replies.

'You don't have to cancel but tell them I might be bringing Demi and Willow.' Nick says smiling.

'Okay. How are things with you?' Joe asks.

'Good... Really good actually. We went a walk today, just to the park with Batman but it was good to get out the house.' Nick replies.

'I bet it was. You should speak to Demi by the way... It's so obvious you've fallen for her and I think she might have fallen for you too.' Joe says and Nick glances at Demi who is smiling over at him.

'I think you should mind your own business...' Nick replies as Demi carries Willow back through to the living room.

'Tell me right now you aren't in love with her and I'll never say another word about it. Tell me right now you're heart doesn't skip a beat when she walks into a room and you don't feel perfectly at home when she hugs you.' Joe says and Nick sighs.

'I-I...' Nick mumbles.

'You can't. You can't tell me you're not in love with her because you 100% are. Tell her, Nick. Tell her before it's too late and you lose her for good. Don't make the same mistake I did and take her for granted... Unless you tell her she'll find someone else and she'll move on.' Joe says.