Me: LY JOCE

Me: K...

 I hopped downstairs, and saw my car keys on the kitchen counter. Feeling a little confused, I peered out the window, and saw my dream car parked in the driveway. What was my car doing at home? Wasn't Jane supposed to be driving it?   

Me: OMG wat r my car keys doing @ home?? 

Chris: I gave Jane my car 2 take instead, plus me & joce didn't want u 2 b stranded @home all day

Chris: Plus, now u can go to the gala

I then instantly got a call from Jocelyn.

[Phone Conversation]

Me: Hey Joce.

Jocelyn: Babe now you can go, you excited?! I just got what I'm wearing tonight.

Me: I don't know if I'm going tonight, and I bet it's cute.

Jocelyn: But you car keys, the're there right?

Me: Yes, of course they are, but I don't have a date.

Jocelyn: You don't even need one. 

Me: Yet you're bringing a plus one.

Jocelyn laughed.

Jocelyn: I completely forgot, but it's not necessary. Plus, you're beautiful, guys will be lined up to take you.

"How did you completely forget about me?" I heard my brother say in the background, as Jocelyn laughed.

Me: It's fine. I'll probably stay home.

Jocelyn: I'll miss you. I'll be stuck there with your brother.

"Hey!" I heard my brother call out in the background. 

Jocelyn: Promise you'll think about it?

Me: Yes I promise.

Jocelyn: Good.

Me: I'm gonna head out, so I'll talk to you soon? 

Jocelyn: Yes. See you soon hopefully!

Me: Bye bye love.

I had ended the phone call, grabbed a few granola bars, and an apple, grabbed my car keys, and hopped into my Jeep Wrangler.

2:30 p.m

I was walking down the sidewalk looking down at my phone, and right as I looked up I ran into someone, dropping some of their bags, and some of mine.

"I'm so sorry, I should have been watching where I was..." I trailed off as I looked up right into the eyes of let's just say a very very very attractive man. I felt as if I had seen him before.

"It's alright." He smiled, "I'm Richie. You?"

"Charlotte." I said shyly.

"Charlotte, mind if we go get some donuts or something?"

"Sounds great." I smiled, "You're the first person I've heard ask to go get some donuts instead of coffee, like in all those movies."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I like donuts more than coffee." he laughed.

We walked past a few stores, on our way to a donuts shop that was in the shopping center.

"I've been having a pretty crappy day, and one of my best friends, always used to let me rant on, and on, usually about girls who I had interest in, but didn't usually return the feelings. I'd say that it was the worst day. He would say otherwise, and I'd say for him to give me a sign that it wasn't. Strangely enough, something good would happen."

"Sounds like a great friend you have there."

"Yeah...he was. He died almost 5 years ago now. I still carry on and ask him to give me a sign when I'm having a bad day. Today I said the same thing, then I bumped into you."

I didn't usually do this but I gave him a hug, which surprised him.

"Thanks." he said.

I pulled away, and smiled at him "Anytime."

5:30 p.m

We had spent about two hours laughing, and chatting in the donuts shop, then walked around for an hour simply talking, and being silly.

"Richie, listen, I was supposed to be going to a gala tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my new date?"

"So was I.." he chuckled.

"Oh really? For what?" I asked.

"It's called the UK Fashion Gala-"

"Same!" I said excitedly, "You must have a date though?" 

He smiled at my outburst, "Actually, that was one of the reasons why my day was crappy. Would you like to be my date?"

"Great. OH MY-YOU'RE RICHIE PRYO." I beamed.

"You know me! Wow I'm honored. I know you from somewhere...give me a second my memory is very bad." he analyzed me for a moment, and his mouth dropped, "I can't believe that I will have the oh so wonderful, Charlotte Derrson, as my date." 

I smiled, "You didn't have to say that. I'm already thrilled to be going with the amazing Richie Pryo."

"I'm not all that. But you are." 

"Stop, please," I smiled, giggling a bit, "I really am not." 

"Whatever pleases you." he smiled you, clearly not agreeing with me. 

"Can I meet you by the Crystal Palace building?"

"That sounds great." he smiled, "At what time?"

"Seven."

"Perfect."

We parted ways, and boy was I one happy girl!

=

Bonjour mes lovelies. This was probably a short chap-but the next chapter is like continuing this chap sooooo yeah. 

You know the drill :)

Love you all greatly. 

sincerely,

secrettown