Break The Lesbian's Heart [Lesbian Story]

This book is a work of fiction. Any reference to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

REMEMBER: PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. You may use SOME of the ideas from the story (provided, you asked for the author's permission) but NOT ALL and NOT EXACTLY the same concepts and ideas.

All Rights Reserved.

Break The Lesbian's Heart copyright©2018 by Jennilyn Rivera

GENRE: Teen Fiction, Romance, LGBT

*****

Darren dared Cassie to make Alexis fall in love with her, then break her heart. Cassie did her best to make Alexis notice her and make her fall for her, even if Cassie is straight. But one day, Cassie questioned her own sexuality because she's starting to have these strange feelings for the girl she has sworn to hurt. Would she still continue what she has to do, or would she just let herself be with Alexis and forget the dare? And what would happen if Alexis suddenly discovers everything about the dare and about Darren's feelings for Cassie? Would she fight for Cassie or would she just let them be together?

*****

[WARNING: This story contains romance between TWO GIRLS. If you don't like that kind of story, please exit this story immediately and find something else to read. Thank you.]

*****