Mafia? What?

Taylor's POV

Damion and I decided it wasn't the best idea to walk out together. He decided to go out first, since he is a guy and it doesn't take them as long to use the restroom. Plus, I had to make myself look presentable.

I walked into t her restroom and freshened myself up. I didn't notice there was another person in the restroom until she talked.

"So, are you and Damion here alone?" I heard Carrie was from behind me.

I glanced up in the mirror to see her smirking. "No. My father and Lexi are here too," I said with a little bit too much attitude.

"Good. Then they'll forget all about you," she said as she grabbed something from the stall beside her. Before I could react she was behind me and smacking me with the object.

I felt the sting and I raised my hands up to touch the wound. I was bleeding pretty bad. "Shit! You fucking bitch!"

Before I knew she smacked me with it again. This time in the side of my head. I stayed standing as long as possible, but soon every thing went black. I could still faint voices though.

"She's not dead, right? If she is Damion's family will kill us both," I heard a man say.

"No. She just passed out. Too much blood loss," I heard Carrie say. "Now, we have to get her out to the car before Lexi or Jared come to look for her."

"What about Damion?" I heard the man ask again. He seemed really scared about Damion.

"He'll think twice before he breaks it off with me."

I wanted to something. Anything. Instead I laid there. Still. What was wrong with me? I felt myself regaining some vision. Enough to know I was still in the restroom. I was alone though. I started to stand up but I heard a female coming down the hall. Once s he opened the door she screamed.

"Oh my soul! Are you okay sweetie? Come on. We have to get you to a hospital," she said frantically.

"Damion..." was all that I whispered before I blacked out again.

Damion's POV

Why wasn't she waking up this time? Taylor had been in the hospital for four days. The police were trying to figure out what happened. I knew what happened, or at least who happened.

"Mr. Adams, do you know anything about who would have dine this?" A detective asked.

"Have you checked the security tape?"

"No, but we will. Now, who would have done something like this?"

"Carrie. Carrie Stevens."

He wrote down the name and continued to interrogate me. "Do you know why?"

"I broke it off with her for Taylor. She would have taken her with her but that other lady came in."

"How do you know?"

"Because she hates Taylor. Now, are we done here?"

"Yes, sir. When she wakes up call us." He walked out and I took my place back beside Taylor again.

"She'll pay Taylor. I promise," I whispered brushing her matted hair behind her ear.

"No more broken promises," I heard her whisper back.

"Taylor? Baby?" I asked jumping up.

"Yeah. What were you so worried about?" She asked laughing.

"I don't know. Maybe losing the most precious thing in my life."

"You can't get rid of me that easily."

"I'm not willing or ready to lose you. I love you, Taylor," I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you, and I need some water."

I handed her some water and went to get a doctor. I texted Jared while I was out too.

I walked back in after the doctor was done checking her out. Literally. "Taylor, would you be willing to speak to the police?" I asked wanting to get her okay before I said yes.
"Sure."

"No memory loss, right?"

"Nope. That bitch is dead when I get my hands on her."

Taylor's POV

So the police asked me twenty questions with most of the same answers. Why? Who? How? I just wanted to eat. "Sir, I understand you would like me to answer more questions, but I told you the whole story. I need some food," I stated.

"Okay. Thank you, ma'am. If she comes to talk to you out anything call us," the officer said handing me his number.

"Yes, sir. Don't forget about the see security tape."

"We have everything we need from it. Thank you very much for all your help."

Thank you. Have a good day," I said smiling at him.

Damion replaced the officer in seconds. "You'll be staying at the family house."

"The what?" I asked. Family house? What does that even mean.

"The family house. I'll explain everything when we go."

"Wait. Like your parent's house?"

"Kinda. Cousins, aunts, uncles. My family."

I scoffed a little. "It sounds like the mafia," I laughed out.

He didn't laugh. "This is serious. Someone bigger than Carrie is after you. She's just their little helper. My family will know what to do."

"Damion, is your family seriously in the mafia?" I asked scared.

"You will see soon enough. Get better and we will talk."

Well shit! My boyfriend's part of the mafia.

Thank you all!!!

Picture: Mafia Quote

Song: Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande

Follow. Vote. Comment.