Broken Promises

Taylors POV

"Taylor, wake up," I heard someone whisper while shaking me.

"Mmmmm..." Was all I could respond with.

"Don't mmm me. Get up." Juan? Wait, how did he get in here?

"What?" I peeked my eyes open just to see if it was really him. Yep.

"We all decided to stay with you got the rest of Christmas break. I just need one more chance to prove that I can be better than Damion."

I stared at him for a few seconds, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. "Juan..."

"Please... Just let me prove it to you," he whispered slightly kissing my neck.

"Damion and I are together."

"Does he know that?" He asked with a confused look.

"Yes he broke it off with Carrie last night," I explained. Why was he acting so wierd.

"Maybe you should inform the two that are downstairs having sex about that."

"You're lying," was all I could get out. I knew he wouldn't lie about something like this, but it helped to think that he would.

"Why would I hurt you that bad just to get what I want? I love you. I'd never want to hurt you like that."

"Let me go see for myself," I said getting out of bed.

I walked down the stairs and almost made it to Damion's door before I heard them. I went to peek in and saw it. Two. Damion and Carrie. Together. No. No No No. "Really!" I yelled out. Juan looked disgusted with Damion.

"Taylor? Shit!" Damion yelled pulling on shorts.

I wasn't going to wait around for him anymore. He's obviously choosen who he wants. I sat on the couch next to Sophia. Once she noticed what was going on she pulled me into her lap. "Hey. Shh. You'll be fine. He's a worthless piece of shit anyways. You could get any guy in this world," she whispered while rubbing my back. I knew that, but I wanted Damion, I thought to myself.

"Taylor, please, just give me a chance to explain," Damion said.

"No. You've done enough for the day. Go back to your fucking whore!" I spat. "I'm leaving anyway. I'll be going back to Ohio with Juan, Sophia, and Julia.

"What? I thought you weren't going back to college up there."

"Well, I'm going back now. We leave tonight. Now get out of my face."

"What about your father?"

"He'll be fine. Now we don't have to pay to move everything back here."

I really didn't want to go back to Ohio, but there was no way I was staying here with Damion and Carrie. He promised.

"What?" Sophia asked.

"Huh? Nothing. I was just thinking out loud I guess."

I sat there and stared off into space while everyone else chatted aimlessly around me. I heard my name get tossed around here and there, and I talked only when necessary.

"Anyone want to go to the gym with me?" I asked out of no where.

"I think you should tell your father what you have decided to do first," Juan said ad jarred came into view.

"Dad, can we talk?"

"Of course, even though I already know what you are gonna say."

" You do?" I asked baffled by the fact that he would know.