Relighting the Flame

Damion's POV

Christmas time was finally here.  "Carrie, we have to go!  Now!"  I yelled as I finished tieing my tie. 

She walked down in a gorgeous red dress.  She looked stunning.  "Do I look okay?"  She asked pulling on her dress.  

"No." 

"What?!"  She asked with huge eyes.

"You look wonderful and gorgeous.  I wouldn't have it any other way,"  I said pulling her closer to me.

"Thank you, babe."

"You're welcome.  Now, let's get on the road."

I had to admit, she was beautiful.  Even though I was ready to see Taylor, I could see myself staying with someone like Carrie.  

Taylor's POV

"Two more hours until we hit my house, guys,"  I said when we passed into Arizona.  

"It's about time,"  Juan yawned from the passenger seat. 

Julia and Sophia were sleeping in the backseat and Juan was sitting in the passenger seat. "Really?  You aren't the one driving,"  I smiled over at him.  

"I told you I would drive."

"I know, but I was just too excited to get home."

His smile turned into a frown, and he wouldn't look at me. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing.  I'm happy to be here with you,"  he smiled.  The only problem was I knew when something was wrong with him.  His smile didn't touch is eyes. 

"Don't you dare lie to me, Juan Daniels."

"I'm just worried,"  he said looking over at me.

"Why is that?"

"Damion."

Damion.  Wow!  I haven't even thought about him.  "Juan, you do realize I haven't even thought about him.  He has probably moved on just as much as me,"  I said squeezing his hand.

"Right.  You are right.  I'm just going to relax."

"Good, because we are here,"  I said pulling into my driveway. 

Damion's POV

"Jared, they're here!"  Lexi yelled running through the house in her green thigh length dress. 

                                            ^^^Lexi's Dress!!

                                            ^^^Lexi's Dress!!

"Lexi, calm down," Jared said watching the Christmas Story.

"Okay.  You're right."

I sat down next to Carrie and put my arms around her waist.  I heard the door open and none other than Taylor came in.  "Hello, everyone!  Your favorite person has finally arrived!"  I heard Taylor yell as soon as she walked in.  She came into the living room and my eyes didn't leave hers.  Her blonde hair was longer than before she left.  I could tell she had been working out because shew as more toned than before too.  She was wearing jean shorts and a gray shirt with teal converse.