38

Louis is sitting with his back against the rock as he pulls me down with him. I hook my legs over his and rest my head against his shoulder, curling up against him. His arms are wrapped around my body, holding me tightly. I snuggle a little closer into him and he sighs. "What?" I tilt my head back.

"You."He looks down at me and smiles.

"What about me?"

"Just, you." I smile and peck him on the lips.

"You call that a kiss?" He growls playfully. I nod and lean back. He leans forward until I'm lying on my back and he's leaning over me. "This is a kiss," he says and presses his lips against mine. I cup his head with my hands and pull him closer to me. Will I ever have enough of him? One kiss and I can't seem to stop.

"Mmm," he murmurs. "That's more like it." I grin at him and rest my fingertip against where his dimple is.

"I love your dimples."

"You do?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yep"" I stroke his jaw."I noticed them the first time I saw you."

"Oh, so it's the dimples you're after?" He teases.

"Completely." I reply, straight faced. He tuts and shakes his head.

"Washboard abs, gorgeous eyes, sexy hair, and she wants the dimples? What is the world coming to?" I slap his shoulder and giggle.

"You forgot your charming personality." He thumps the sand.

"How could I forget that?"

"God knows, your ego is big enough." I kiss his cheek.

"Oi." He frowns at me.

"Just because you're mine doesn't mean you can be mean to me!"

"Oh, I'm yours, am I?" It's my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"No doubt about it." He kisses me again. He brushes my hair away from my face and sighs sadly. I know what's coming next.

"I think we better get you home." He says. I shake my head and sit up quickly, looking at him.

"They're going to kill me" I pout.

"I know baby but we can't live out here and I can't exactly take you back to my place, I'm not sure what's even going on." He says.

"I do." I sigh, looking away. He moves my chin so I'm looking back at him.

"What?"

"Your-" I don't even know how to put this into words.

"Go on?" He says, rubbing circles up my arm.

"Your dad raped my mum, years ago when she was younger and my dad stopped it before it got too intense." I shiver. Louis's face turns pale and his fists are now a ball shape.

"Lou?" I ask after he doesn't say anything.

"Let's get you home." He says suddenly, standing up and walking away from me to his car.