1

"Please help me with your bags Jayde, they aren't going to carry themselves into the car now are they" my mum moans as she's picking up boxes and loading them into the car boot. Dads also loading boxes on the removal van that we hired for the day.

"Alright mum" I say. I decided to put all my things in bags because I knew it would be easier to carry it around and I knew I would be looking after my own stuff.

Once we have everything in the car, and in the removal van, we finally head off on the road. I'm excited about this move, I need a fresh start. Life back home in London wasn't good, it was horrible actually. I had a boyfriend called Sam, but he was cheating on me the whole time, when I found out and confronted him about it, he hit me repeatedly, I ended up in hospital that day. That's when my parents decided it was time to move away, so here we are, on the road to our new life. La here we come.

Justin Bieber's song 'what do you mean' comes on the radio. "Mum turn it up" i shout. I absolutely love Justin, I have been his number one fan since day one. I've been to two concerts already, i couldn't get tickets for the purpose tour though, which I'm sad about.

When mum turns the radio up like I ask, I start singing along at the top of my lungs, making mum and dad groan, I think it's annoying them but oh well.

This is going to be a long journey so I might as well entertain myself. It's boring being a only child sometimes, especially on long car journeys like these.