We Are Powerless

Percy

After another two hours Thalia had to leave along with Piper and Grover, the tension gone. They were all kind of afraid to say the wrong thing to her.

"Is she okay?" Leo was the one to speak up when Thalia left.

"She will be," I assured them," Thalia is master of ignoring things that can't be ignored and Luke was one of those things. The reason she would get upset. He was a demigod who ran away at the same time Thalia and Annabeth did and they all came to camp together and well when Thalia kind of went into her Pine Tree form Luke was very sulkful and became depressed for a while and seeping into an anger towards the gods. Blaming Zeus for letting Thalia die that day and he left camp. The following summer Thalia was revived and when she found out he left she took it horribly. They had been really close and if I'm not mistaken they actually did date but I was never for sure told, and it was why she joined the hunt. Well two years ago he died and she doesn't want to admit it, she wants to ignore it and act like he's still out there when she knows better that he died and he's gone practically forever. Doesn't want to talk about it or bring it up and ultimately if she doesn't learn to pick herself up then it will get bad. But she's a pretty strong willed person, I think she'll figure it out. She just needed somebody to tell her that she had to do so."

"I suppose, sometimes it's like that," Leo remarked," or at least, that's how I was when my mom died, so."

"I was never like that," Jason remarked," then again I've been at Camp my whole life... What about you two?"

Nico started hysterically laughing.

"Do we want to know?" Leo questioned.

"My older sister," Nico remarked," oh my gods, I was the rudest and pissiest kid you would ever meet after that I swear to gods."

"You had an older sister?" Jason asked," I almost said where is she, but she's obviously not around. I mean, what happened?"

"I don't..." Nico explained," I wasn't there, I never got the full story. I kind of freaked before I was told the whole thing. It was a quest. I almost killed somebody for it."

"Who!?" They both ask.

"Me," I told them.

They were silent for a second.

"And look at you two now."

That was Leo.

"Shut up," we both told him.

They don't even know that were actually dating and they're saying that.

Like if Leo knew...

The tormenting would never stop.

And then Leo started checking out somebody.

Nancy Bobofit.

I walked over to him.

"You don't want it." I warned him seeing she was doing the same crap she did in middle school.

"Why not?"

"She's a fucking asshole, that's why."

"You know her?"

"She's the reason I found out I could control water," I told him," she probably doesn't even remember me, we were in middle school together. Both Grover and I. She was and from what I hear still is a bitch. Who does cheat. She's done that since day one, I wouldn't do it. She's a spoiled brat, too. Her parents are filthy rich."

And away we turned to continue walking.

Leo

I needed to know but would feel shitty to ask.