I had nothing better to do...

(This chapter does relate to the book, but I'm not sure if this is the ending. It probably is but whatever. I'm making this cause I had noting better to do cause my Wi-Fi is down and instead of this and reading a book, I would play Candy Crush. And I can't play Candy Crush cause I don't have any hearts. So this is why I'm here. I think I made my point...)

6:30, goes your alarm, playing E.T by Katy Perry. (I know the song is old, but I'm in mad love with this song. I know I said I love it's been so long, but that's my favorite song in the fan based section. You get it...no.... Ok....) It woke you up, so being the sick person you are, you let it play. "SHUT IT OFF!!" Brooklyn yelled at you. You chuckled and tried to get out of bed. Maxwell's strong arms wrapped around you. "Stay with me." He mumbled into the pillow. "Baby, I gotta take a shower." You said. Once you said that, Brooklyn shot her head back up and jumped out of her bed. She ran to her closet and looked for her towel. Your towel was at the end of you bed, so you got up, grabbed your Towel, grabbed your toothbrush, toothpaste, and everything headed to  the washroom. Brooklyn found her towel and ran passed up, going to the washroom and locking the door. "Haha. I get the washroom first!" She teased. "Welp...it sucks to be you since you forgot you tooth brush." You said smirking. She opened the door and walked out. "Oh ye-" She was distracted by the Door shutting. "Haha. I got the washroom first." You teased. She kissed her teeth at you and went back into the room. You turned on your phone and played 'Stand by you' by Rachel Platten. You stripped out of your clothes and jumped into the shower, literally. You started to sing to warm up your voice.

-------20 minutes later-----

You got out of the shower and you was Brooklyn on her phone, scrolling through her Instagram. She looked up to you. "About time you got out of there." She said. You chuckled. "It's like you're cheating with Max with a shower." She added. "Maybe. Maybe not." You said. She giggled at your comment and went inside. You went into your room to see Maxwell and Jack still "sleeping". "I know you're awake. Get up and out." You said. Maxwell smirked and got up. He gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Moring beatiful." He said. You gave him a kiss on the lips. "Ew. You taste like rotten beer." You sad as you stuck your tounge out. "How do you know kow rotten beer taste like?" He questioned you as he crossed his hands over his chest. "Long story short, I was at a bar. Two days before, the beer expired. And they forgot to change it. So I drank rotten beer." You said blantly. He just started at you. "And that's what you get you asking stupid questions. You get a stupid, but true, answer. Now get out." You said, pushing him out the door. You locked it. You took off your towel and went over to your closet and bent down to look for clothes. "Nice ass (Y/N)." You heard a thick Irish accent. Your face turned red as you grabbed the nearest piece of clothing and wrapped yourslef with it. You turned around to see a man with green messy hair looking at you. "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. He raised his hands in defence. "Ok. Please don't kill me." He begged and walked to the door. Once he was out you slammed and locked the door. "You have your own girl. You look at her ass!" You yelled through the door. You heard him chuckle. "Yeah. Look at her ass." You heard Maxwell add. You giggle as you walked back to you closet to look for something decent to wear. 10 minutes searching and you found grey baggy sweat pants and a pink crop top that has a picture of a creepy looking Mickey Mouse. You put you outfit on your bed and applied lotion. You put on your chosen outfit and got out your belly jewellery. You put it on, rushed back to your suitcase, got out your EOS lip balm and mascara. You went to your full length mirror and applyed your "makeup". You never liked wearing alot of make up for many reasons. One of them being you can't do your own, and even if someone does it for you, you look like a doll. That's why you only have mascara.